Chapter 2

Tang Wang read the words in the dialog box back and forth several times. This Mr. Zhou's meaning should be what he thought, right?

    If it hadn't been for the breakup of love and alcohol, Tang Wang would not go to open a room with a man that night. He did this once, but he didn’t dare to do it the second time. If his family knew about it...

    Moreover, this Mr. Zhou looked like an old hand. Tang Wang rejected the other party under the pretext that he had something to do. Seeing that he did not reply, he thought that the other party should have understood what he meant. Seeing that he was at school, Tang Wang left the matter behind. .

    According to the younger brother’s news, Xue Zhannan was going to help the dean of the department in the office in the morning. He never missed this kind of showing his face in front of the teacher, so Tang Wang found it smoothly with half a swollen face and insisted on flattering. Xue Zhan Nan.

    "Isn't this Xiao Tang, come to find a boyfriend?".In the past, Tang Wang often came to wait for Xue Hongbo, so the head of the finance department recognized him.

    "Hello, Director Chen, Xue Hongbo and I have broken up." Tang Wang said with a smile, and Yu Guang was stunned when he caught a glimpse of Xue Hongbo, who was sorting things on the side.

    "Ah? That..." The dean of the department paused and scanned the two of them in surprise. He hadn't heard some rumors, but the kid Xiao Tang would not be that kind of person, so the dean didn't take it seriously. you……"

    "I came to classmate Xue to talk about how to solve the trouble caused by his improper remarks after breaking up." Tang Wang told the truth, not giving face to the scumbag at all.

    "Teacher, I have sorted all the information!"

    Xue Hongbo listened and hurriedly said. The dean of the department was not good at mixing up the two of them, so he let them go awkwardly.

.Looking at the two people who left one after another, the dean of the department touched the still thick hair above his head and shook his head: "Now young people."

    At this point, there are not many people in the school who are basically in class, and those who have no class are also in the dormitory. The corridor is quiet and there are only two people walking.

    Xue Hongbo still wears clean and refreshing casual clothes, and his shoes are always white. Even if the good-looking face is slightly asymmetrical, you can still show a gentle smile.

    "Let's find a coffee shop to sit down and talk peacefully?" Xue Hongbo's eyes were filled with Tang Wang's figure, as if nothing had happened between the two and they were still in a relationship.

    Tang Wang looked at the fake affection of the other party coldly and smiled provocatively.

    "Where to talk? The new mood coffee shop on Jianshe Road? The environment is good. By the way, I heard that his seafood pie is delicious, so I can taste it before I talk about it.".Tang Wang didn't like seafood at all. The cafe he was talking about was the one that saw Xue Hongbo cheating, and the seafood pie was what they ordered at that time.

    Xue Hongbo's smile was obviously unnatural. He received Tang Wang's breakup text message and didn't know that Tang Wang saw him when he was dating another girl.

    "The matter on the forum is a misunderstanding, and I will clarify it. And it was just my drunken gaffe. After all, our relationship for such a long time, you suddenly broke up and I was really sad." Xue Hongbo looked at Tang Wang idiotically, not at all. Mention his cheating.