Chapter 9

Tang Wang calmly returned a coincidence.

    If he hadn't seen Zhou Jiangxing at the dinner with his own eyes, he might think that this person was very idle, and the news would be sent one by one.

    [Zhou Jiangxing: Come to dinner with classmates? 】

    [Zhou Jiangxing: Have you ordered the drink? Freshly ground soy milk tastes good. 】

    [Zhou Jiangxing: When will it end? I'll give you a ride with your classmates? But if there are too many people, I can't sit in the car. 】

    Tang Wang's first answer was still in the sending box, feeling that he couldn't reply for a while.

    "You are too healthy, drink soy milk anyway."

    When Tang Wang heard someone complain about it, he realized that the cup in front of him had been filled with soy milk at some point.

    "I am old and need maintenance." Xu Wen replied, then looked at Tang Wang to explain.

    "I ordered it to help share the burden for the senior."

.Thinking of Zhou Jiangxing's saying that the soy milk here is delicious, Tang Wang was a little eager to try, holding a cup and taking a sip. The taste is mellow and delicate, the aroma of beans is strong and other beans are added, which is really delicious.

    There was no reply for a while, and the phone on the table vibrated again because of Zhou Jiangxing's news.

    [Zhou Jianghang: I can get a discount when I quote my name at the checkout. 】

    Tang Wang looked at President He. He shouldn't be a person short of money. The discount is still for the sake of preventing others' attention.

    [Tang Shui Shop: Soy milk is delicious. 】

    It’s not good if he doesn’t reply. Tang Wang thought about it. It’s safer to discuss soy milk, but he was even more curious that Zhou Jiangxing had such a beautiful lover next to him. I don’t even bother to look at the cell phone.

    Maybe he heard his voice, and Zhou Jiangxing didn't send another message until the end of the meal.

.After the end, President He went to checkout, and everyone waited at the door of the hotel together and discussed how to get back to school by the way.

    "Tang Xuedi, you still follow me in a car." Xu Wen did not accompany President He, but kept following Tang Wang.

    "Thank you, senior, for your care." Liao Yuanbin said before Tang Wang spoke.

    While Xu Wen was talking to the school girl, Liao Yuanbin touched Tang Wang with his arm.

    "Does Xu Wen want to chase you? I feel that he is a little too courteous towards you."

    "The soy milk you drank today is wrong. Xu Wen secretly asked me what you like to drink when we came. If you like to drink more, I casually said soy milk, but he gave you calmly. Clicked."

    Tang Wang recalled how he and Xu Wen were getting along. The two were not too familiar. It was only after the movie emperor was arrested that day that he became acquainted with each other.

    "Should not?.Xu Xuechang used to target girls, but he didn't seem to like boys. "Tang Wang didn't believe it," Maybe you have thought about it a lot, just taking care of the younger brother. "

    Liao Yuanbin smiled meaningfully.

    "Don't believe me, my instinct is very accurate."