Chapter 78

After the New Year's Eve dinner, people held a bowl of milk and sago and sat on the sofa to watch the Spring Festival Gala together. Tang Wang rarely spent a year at home. In addition, he just learned so many things about himself and Zhou Jiangxing, Tang Wang was a little absent-minded.

    "Watching TV, don't stare at Jiang Xing." When Zhou Jiangxing went to get the blanket, Tang Wang kept looking at the bedroom door. Yu Yin couldn't stand it and turned Tang Wang's head to the TV to remind him.

    "Don't you have two male gods going to sing on stage? You are not afraid to miss it."

    "Little dad, I really feel that our elder brother is more handsome than anyone on stage." Tang Wang, who is a male god, is not caring anymore, and now he is only full of eyes on Zhou Jiangxing.

    "..." Yu Yin decided to ignore his stupid son's post on his lover, and while watching the sketch, he talked to his lover.

    Zhou Jiangxing came out with two blankets and gave one to his little dad, and the other was covered with Tang Wang. .Under the blanket, Tang Wang held Zhou Jiangxing's arm and the two interlaced their fingers. Tang Wang watched TV for a while and then turned to look at Zhou Jiangxing. When he met a show he didn't like, he secretly kissed his brother's face.

    When Tang Wang fell asleep leaning on Zhou Jiangxing's shoulder, his swollen lips became even more swollen.

    "Little Dad, Dad, I brought Tangtang back to my room to sleep. It’s uncomfortable to sleep in this position for a long time." Tang Wang sleeps more than ordinary people every day, and now this point is much later than usual.

    Under the little dad's nod, Zhou Jiangxing hugged Tang Wang and carried him back to the bedroom.

    The heating is turned on in the bedroom, and there is a layer of moisture on the windows without curtains, and the red light of the lanterns in the community is smeared. Zhou Jiangxing did not rush to close the curtains, and looked at Tangtang's sleeping face in the dark room by the light from the window. This was the best year Zhou Jiangxing had, because he spent the year with his little sun.

.Zhou Jiangxing's heart was extremely peaceful, and he hoped that this moment could last forever.

    Just after zero o'clock, the phone alarm rang on time, and Tang Wang opened his eyes to find out the phone and turned off the alarm. He tilted his head to look aside, Zhou Jiangxing slept peacefully, as if he hadn't been affected by the alarm in the slightest.

    "Brother Xing! Happy New Year!" Tang Wang finished speaking and pecked Zhou Jiangxing on Zhou Jiangxing's lips with his lips that were almost pouting.

    "Happy New Year, Tangtang." Zhou Jiangxing, who was pretending to be asleep, opened his eyes and stroked Tangtang's belly. "Little boy, happy new year."

    The big reason that Tang Wang's family was not at home for the New Year was because there were no relatives or friends. The family basically stayed at home for the first few days of the New Year. This year, Zhou Jiangxing was born. Although it can only be spent at home, it is different from the past.

.Four people can make up a table of mahjong and fight against the landlords. The family cooks together. After the meal, they take the lazy and cold-tempered Tangtang out for a walk. In a blink of an eye, it was the third day of the junior high school, and Zhou Jiangxing was about to return to his old house.

    After returning to the old house to live for a few days, Tang Wang stayed with his little dad and big dad. When he left, Tang Wang remembered why he wanted to go home.

    Fortunately, my dad was so close to Zhou Jiangxing that he took Tang Wang home when he returned to the old house, sent him back, and then went to the old house by himself.