Chapter 42

Tang Wang vomited twice at night, and he would see Zhou Jiangxing have an appetite and hungry. There was chicken soup in the kitchen, and Zhou Jiangxing simply gave Tang Wang a bowl of chicken noodle soup.

    The two of them sat at the dinner table, one drinking soup and the other savory noodles, the atmosphere was very warm.

    Tang Wang finished a whole bowl of chicken noodle soup, and there was no soup left. He burped and he ate.

    "Go out to eat?" Tang Wang asked Zhou Jiangxing, who was washing dishes in the kitchen, lying on his back.

    It was past nine o'clock, Zhou Jiangxing's refusal, he suffocated after seeing Tangtang's expectant eyes.

    After the rain, the temperature dropped a little. In the evening, Feng Datang Wang changed a thick coat and went out for a walk with Zhou Jiangxing.

    "It's getting late, let's go around and come back."

    "I want to sit by the fountain for a while."

    "There are many bugs."

    "Then take a stroll."

.In the elevator, Zhou Jiangxing and Tang Wang were seriously discussing the amount of exercise. When the elevator arrived, the two of them also negotiated. As soon as they got out of the elevator, both of them heard a noisy argument.

    "It looks like someone is arguing."

    Tang Wang probed his head and looked towards the gate of the corner, Zhou Jiangxing took Tang Wang's hand and let him stand behind him.

    "Is there a back door?" Tang Wang asked casually listening to the intensified quarrel over there.

    Zhou Jiangxing didn't answer, Tang Wang tugged his arm.

    "What's wrong?"

    Before Zhou Jiangxing could speak, the management staff at the door saw them first.

    "Mr. Zhou, you happened to be here. The lady said that she knew you, but she refused to call you to inform you. We can't let her go."

    The woman Zhou Jiangxing knew? And also ran to find someone in the middle of the night? .Tang Wang's eyes hovered at the back of someone's head for a while, just about to look at it, someone put his arm around his shoulder and hugged him into his arms.

    "Are you guilty?" Tang Wang couldn't see outside, and subconsciously felt that Zhou Jiangxing was preventing the two from seeing each other.

    "Don't think about it." Tang Wang shut up with a light tap on the back of his head.

    "I was wrong with Zhou Jiangxing. I will kneel down and apologize to you. Don't drive me out of the country." The woman in the administrator's mouth cried and pleaded with Zhou Jiangxing. Zhou Jiangxing took Tang Wang back several steps.

    The girl kept cursing herself and begging Zhou Jiangxing for forgiveness. Tang Wang listened to the sound as if he always felt like he had heard it. When still remembering, the woman saw Zhou Jiangxing cold-blooded and began to curse Zhou Jiangxing with tears.

    "Why my brother didn't kill you in the first place, leaving you to harm our Zhou family."

."You are his little lover, I advise you to run quickly, or you don't know how this cold-blooded monster disappeared."

    Tang Wang grasped Zhou Jiangxing's clothes tightly, and he remembered that this was the woman he met in the hotel last time, and it seemed to be Zhou Mushi.