Chapter 84

When Tang Wang was pregnant, his chin was the most obvious fattening. In fact, most of the weight gain was on his belly when he looked fat. After giving birth to move home from the hospital, Tang Wang did the most thing to touch his beautiful cub, and then touch his chubby belly. Then he told Zhou Jiangxing that he lost this bit of meat quickly.

    One month later, Tang Wang, who had finished confinement, stood on the scale, staring at the numbers on it for a long time but couldn't recover.

    "Tangtang, have you seen your son's puppet bear?" Zhou Jiangxing's voice and the milky chuckle of the baby's milk came from the bedroom.

    "Wait." Tang Wang got off the scale unhappily and took the puppet bear on the sofa to his son.

    The smell of Chinese medicine in the bedroom turned into the smell of milk of a child. Tang Wang sat on the bed, holding the little bear to coax his son, and the free hand held Zhou Jiangxing's arm.

."Why is my Tangtang upset?" Zhou Jiangxing saw Tang Wang's face and almost wrote that I was upset, completely unaware that the tone of his speech was the same as when he coaxed his son just now.

    Xiao Zai Zai looked at Tang Wang with bright eyes blinking as if he understood his father's words.

    "I'm two kilograms fatter than I just gave birth." Tang Wang sat in his confinement and ate and drank every day, careless.

    "I like all kinds of Tangtang." Zhou Jiangxing chuckled and rubbed the soft flesh on Tang Wang's face, "and..."

    Zhou Jiangxing avoided his son and posted it beside Tang Wang's ears and said in a low voice, "And in two months I can help Tangtang lose weight."

    Tang Wang was stunned, and then he wanted to understand the meaning of Zhou Jiang's jargon and stretched out his hand to pull off his hair.

    "Shut up! Don't be a son who doesn't understand and can say such inappropriate things to children in front of him!!!"

."Sorry, son, dad will tell your dad secretly in the future."

    It happened to be September after finishing the confinement, and Tang Wang could return to school after half a month. He should have rested more, but Tang Wang has forgotten a lot of what he has been studying at home for almost a year. If he doesn't go back to school soon, he probably learned nothing for the first two years.

    Before going back to school, he must be like a handsome boy! Tang Wang made up his mind and immediately went to Aunt Yang to eat a healthy weight-loss meal at night.

    Since pregnancy, Tang Wang has been particular about every meal. After just eating a month-long confinement meal, he suddenly switched to a green diet meal, which Tang Wang couldn't accept for a while.

    Persevering for a week, Tang Wang poked the salad in the bowl at night, his mouth was dull.

    "Oh, it's a pity that Zhou Cang couldn't come here often in his third year of high school, otherwise this diet meal would be very helpful to his problems." .Tang Wang stuffed vegetables one bite at a time, and his son was lying on the sofa with his little head looking straight at him.

    "I'm smashing your little hands, isn't it awkward?"

    Tang Wang took a tissue to wipe clean the saliva from his son's stubborn hands, and slapped his son's tender tofu-like face.

    "My son is so handsome!"

    Xiao Zai Zai clucked twice in cooperation, as if he was cooperating with Tang Wang.