Chapter 62

The meeting time ended later than Zhou Jiangxing's expected time. Before going home, there was something urgent for dinner and couldn't rush back to accompany Tangtang. After living with Tangtang, this was the first time I went to the company and did not come back to dine with Tangtang.

    When Zhou Jianghang finished his company affairs and rushed home, he bought Tangtang’s favorite plum cake to make Tangtang happy.

    As soon as he entered the house, it was pitch black. Before he came back, Aunt Yang should have been with Tangtang at home. After Zhou Jiangxing called Tangtang a few times, footsteps came from their bedroom. Zhou Jiangxing who had not yet adapted to the darkness narrowed his eyes and thought. See clearly.

    "Tangtang turned on the light and then came out." Zhou Jiangxing found the switch of the living room light in the dark, only hearing the speed of footsteps behind him, and Tangtang was hugged from his back the moment he pressed it down.

.Not long after Tang Wangang took a shower, his hair was half-dry, and some moist hair was attached to Zhou Jiangxing's back, inconspicuous but coldly immersed in his skin.

    "Why doesn't Tangtang turn on the light?" Tang Wang grabbed Zhou Jiangxing's hand on the switch.

    "Miss you." Tang Wang's whole body was attached to Zhou Jiangxing, his body warm and soft.

    "The company has something urgent, and it won't be next time."

    Tang Wang grabbed Zhou Jiangxing's sleeves and rubbed his clothes. After listening to what Zhou Cang said, Tang Wang wanted to see Zhou Jiangxing, hug him, and kiss him.

    "Thanks for your hard work."

    Tang Wang kissed Zhou Jiangxing's back with his lips through his clothes, and Zhou Jiangxing's heartbeat accelerated like a feather.

.Zhou Jiangxing turned around and hugged Tang Wang in his arms, and his familiar dark eyes showed a deep desire. He leaned down and accurately held the lips of Shuang Zong who was teasing him. Soon there was a sound in the dark. Red-faced voice.

    While Tang Wang responded to Zhou Jiangxing, his restless hands touched his favorite abdominal muscles. The flat shirt was torn out from the waistband of his pants, and his hands slipped in from the hem and stroked against the tight and distinct abdominal muscles.

    With a kiss, the collar of Bi Tangwang's pajamas was wide open, and the exposed collarbone was covered with red marks. Zhou Jiangxing finally left a kiss behind Tang Wang's ear and pressed the switch.

    The bright living room instantly made Tang Wang squint his eyes, and subconsciously took his hand out of Zhou Jiangxing's clothes and blocked his eyes.

    The other hand that was still reluctantly left in Zhou Jiangxing's clothes was pulled out by Zhou Jiangxing, and then there was a warmth in his palm. .Tang Wang blinked and looked at his palm, which was his favorite plum cake.

    "I'm going to take a shower, you go and dry your hair." Zhou Jiangxing twisted his fingers and walked to the bedroom.

    Tang Wang looked at Zhou Jiangxing's walking posture, which was the result of ten years of suffering.

    When he went to bed today, Tang Wang didn't touch Zhou Jiangxing's abdominal muscles and touched his legs. He carefully touched the raised scar for fear of hurting Zhou Jiangxing.

    "I heard Zhou Cang talk about you today." Tang Wang heard the faint smell of Chinese medicine on Zhou Jiangxing's body, which was bitter. He didn't participate and didn't realize what Zhou Jiangxing had experienced, but he suddenly hoped that the taste of Zhou Jiangxing's body would be sweet.