Chapter 63

Tang Wang knew that he hadn't been to the school forum after he passed the exam. The students would go home after the holidays. There is no gossip to watch, so no one would visit the forum.

    Only a few of the latest dates have been opened for a long time in the school forum. One of the yin and yang grotesques said that a certain rich second generation in the school would drop out of school next semester. Tang Wang clicked in and looked at it, and it was estimated that this person was talking about Xu Wen.

    There are not many people who follow the post, and many people with good backgrounds in the school consider it to be a man-made rumor about the rich. If it weren't for the holiday, this post would have sunk early.

    [Tang Wang: Where is his new boyfriend? How about Xu Wen when he went abroad? 】

    [Lu Yiting: They don't know that Xu Wen is in love, but he is going to go abroad, so it must be divided. 】

    [Lu Yiting: My senior and I plan to go to Anjin City. Would you like to bring back some of their specialty pork jerky and beef jerky? 】

.After Tang Wang got back, Lu Yiting went out on a date with the senior. When he was free, Tang Wang took the watering can to water the flowers on the balcony.

    Before it was raining, Tang Wang bought several pots of succulents that melted water. He had no experience in planting flowers and only saved one pot. The remaining three empty flower pots were ugly on the balcony.

    Tang Wang was thinking about planting something else. He sat on the wicker chair on the balcony and looked at his phone. He chose three from a bunch of gorgeous flower photos. As soon as he looked up, he saw Mr. Zeng under the balcony.

    Standing next to Mr. Zeng was a lady wearing sunglasses. Seeing her figure and the intimate posture of the two people, it should be Mr. Zeng’s wife. During the day, there were too many people and the two of them did not do any more intimate behaviors, just walked arm in arm.

    "Does Aunt Yang have a box? I want to decorate the wontons for Mr. Zeng upstairs." Aunt Yang added green vegetable juice and pumpkin puree to the skin of the Tang Wang Bao wontons, and the wontons that came out were green and orange. .After receiving other people's cakes, Tang Wang thought that Mr. Zeng's daughter should like it.

    Mr. Zeng and his wife were gone outside the balcony. Tang Wang calculated that he was almost home, so he took the lunch box made by Aunt Yang and went up.

    On the first floor, Tang Wang used to exercise. He rang the doorbell of Mr. Zeng's house. The soundproofing was very good. He couldn't hear the sound inside. He waited for a long time before the door opened.

    It was Mr. Zeng himself who opened the door. He didn't seem very happy. Tang Wang explained that he was going to give the wonton to the other party and was about to leave. Suddenly, he heard the sound of a cup breaking in the room.

    "My aunt is trying new pastries. I will give you a try when it's ready." Zeng Zhurong said after a pause, "My daughter was playing in the room. Maybe she broke the cup by accident."

.Tang Wang nodded. Usually Mr. Zeng said that he was not rushed or slow, so he felt very close to others. Today he felt that Mr. Zeng’s speaking speed was much faster than usual, and Tang Wang didn’t talk much because he was afraid that the other party might have something to do.

    When he walked to the top of the stairs, he suddenly felt strange. If there is an aunt at home, why no one opened the door for a long time, or Mr. Zeng himself came to open the door?