Chapter 73

Now that Zeng Zhurong's mysterious lover is known to be Zhou Xi, Zhou Jiangxing has nothing to do with it. Zhou Jiang went back to the old house that day, and Zhou Cang was called to accompany Tang Wang.

    Tang Wang is no longer staying on the balcony. The warmth is still warm in the living room. He is lying on the sofa and playing with his mobile phone. Zhou Cang is fidgeting and flicking his hair irritably from time to time.

    "You'll be bald if you hit it again." Tang Wang threw a banana to him and said.

    "Sister-in-law, I don't really like to eat this." Zhou Cang put the banana back in the fruit bowl with a bitter face.

    Tang Wang raised his eyebrows, muttering to himself that Zhou Cang didn't like bananas so much, he didn't know if constipation was any better. It's not easy to ask about this kind of thing directly. Tang Wang thought for a while and let Aunt Yang take more cucumbers at noon.

    "Sister-in-law, do you want to go back to watch the fun?".Soon Zhou Cang stood up and walked to Tang Wang's side, and pleasingly peeled an orange to Tang Wang, "Shall we go back sneakily?"

    Tang Wang also wanted to see it. After all, he didn't even bother to take a good look at the small pond outside the old house last night. He just wanted to take a look at it during the day. Tang Wang looked down at the loose clothes he was wearing, tangled for a while and sent a message to Zhou Jiangxing.

    After a while, Zhou Cang received a call from his brother and told a few things about Tang Wang. As soon as he hung up the phone, Zhou Cang immediately took the jackets of the two of them, stood in front of the hallway and opened the door, blinking his eyes and waiting for Tang Wang.

    Zhou Cang's series of actions were too fast, Tang Wang just got up from the sofa, he froze, grabbed two oranges from the fruit plate and took them away.

    The journey to the old house was far away. When Tang Wang and Zhou Cang arrived, Zhou Xi's father Zhou Shaojun was scolding the servant who watered the flowers with a green expression on his face.

."Zhou Shaojun has always done a good job on the surface, and I must have been taught by my brother regardless of the abnormal image." Zhou Cang said to Tang Wang gleefully, and his voice did not curb, and he was not afraid of being heard by his elders.

    Zhou Shaojun glared at Zhou Cang and saw that the corners of Tang Wang's mouth twitched beside him, and he suffocated the lesson.

    Pretending not to hear Zhou Cang's comments, Zhou Shaojun insulted the servant more vigorously, and Tang Wang couldn't see it and called the servant away. Zhou Jiangxing's life in Zhou Shaojun is not easy, but he still has a son, and he can't get his son in because of the unsatisfactory daughter.

    Zhou Shaojun, who couldn't directly conflict with Tang Wang, walked toward the gate angrily, looking like he was about to leave the old house.

.Zhou Shaojun is gone. Today's play is probably over. Zhou Cang took Tang Wang and watched it on the fish pond for a while. He took two packets of fish food from the servant and fed it.

    Looking at the lively fish in this pond, Tang Wang remembered talking to his little dad that day. The little dad said that when he went for a walk with his dad in the park in front of his house, several fishes died in the river. It was said that they were fed to death. of.

    When he vomited that day, Zhou Cang poured out two packets of fish food. Tang Wang thought it was the two of them that fed him.

    "Sister-in-law? Let's go back, the wind is blowing!"