Chapter 30

Zhou Jiangxing spoke very briefly, expressing that he likes to run but his body does not allow it. Finally, I sincerely wish everyone a smooth finish and a good ranking.

    After a gunshot, the marathon began, and the camera followed the contestants exclusively.

    At this time, Tang Wang's clothes shook his back, and Zhou Jiangxing replied when he took out his mobile phone.

    [Zhou got up: I was on the plane at night, not long after I got off the plane. 】

    [Zhou gets up: Have you watched the broadcast? 】

    [Tang Shui Shop: I saw you. 】

    [Zhou gets up: Surprise? 】

    Tang Wang didn’t reply, so he went and changed someone’s remarks.

    [Zhou Jiangxing: I took a bag of local plum specialties, and I was rushing to the end. 】

    Tang Wang responded message by message, and the management staff behind coughed twice.

.Tang Wang returned a not fun mobile phone and put it back in his jacket pocket.

    Watching the game unknowingly passed dozens of minutes, Tang Wang turned his head and looked over when he heard the commotion behind him.

    The luxury car that I haven't seen for a long time is parked not far away. The car is in front of Zhou Jiangxing, who appeared on TV not long ago.

    Obviously, he took the plane for one night and rushed back immediately after landing, but Zhou Jiangxing couldn't see any fatigue between his suit and leather eyebrows.

    "Tired?" Zhou Jiang acted until Tang Wang's side, and when he approached Tang Wang, he saw his pocket bulge.

    "Not tired, my classmate helped me a lot." Tang Wang looked at his pocket twice, Zhou Jiangxing took out the Huamei in his pocket after paying attention.

    Tang Wang was holding the bag of Huamei across the ocean, remembering what he had observed after observing the administrator who had just reminded him not to play with the mobile phone. The other party's eyes drifted and pretended that he hadn't seen anything.

.During the exchange of courtesy, Tang Wang gave Zhou Jiangxing the soy milk in his coat that he had not drunk.

    "Say a lot to quench your thirst."

    Liao Yuanbin on the side watched the characters on the TV suddenly appear in front of him, followed by the familiar and somewhat intimate interaction between the big man and Tang Wang, and he was stunned for a while.

    "Tang Wang, you guys..." Liao Yuanbin raised his eyebrows and laughed.

    "Ahem." The administrator behind.

    Can you report some people with double marks, thought Liao Yuanbin, who shut up.

    The end of the marathon is by the lake, a famous scenic spot. The warm wind blows from the lake, and the dryness is stripped away and only cool is left. This kind of wind is very comfortable on the body.

    With the wind, Liao Yuanbin turned his head to the lake, letting the wind pass by.

    "Cool."

    "Tang Wang, try it too, but it's cool."

    "No, I'm not hot.".Tang Wang and Liao Yuanbin were just the opposite. He tilted his head and turned his back to the lake. The wind was indeed cool but there was a faint smell of water.