Chapter 11

Volunteer training talked about a morning ppt and packed a meal at noon. A group of people went to the spot to step on the spot for another afternoon, until the Tiankuai black people were sent back to their respective schools.

    Rejecting Xu Xuechang's invitation, Tang Wang and Liao Yuanbin went to the cafeteria together.

    The lunch packaged at noon tastes weak. The two meat dishes are salt and pepper shrimp and garlic squid. Tang Wang doesn’t like seafood and he barely eats a shrimp. However, Liao Yuanbin simply has a large appetite and is not enough to eat. They have been hungry for a whole afternoon. It's boring to walk. Each ordered a piece of barbecue rice with two large chicken drumsticks piled on it, and then the two of them made a plate of sixtieth birthday and wolf-toothed potatoes.

    "Get some more oden?" Tang Wang's eyes fell on the side window, steaming.

    "Okay, no problem." Liao Yuanbin bought another oden with Tang Wang after eating a chicken leg in twos.

.Tang Wang usually doesn't eat oden very much, and feels the taste is weak. Today, he suddenly wanted to eat it.

    "Tang Wang, you can, the appetite has caught up with me." Liao Yuanbin sighed as he stared at the beef ball skewers covered with hot sauce in Tang Wang's hand.

    "I have eaten a lot these days." Tang Wang thought about the fact that there was not much left in the snack cabinet in the dormitory.

    The two of them ate all the food at a table and bought a fruit platter before returning to the dormitory.

    Tang Wang, who had become a regular meal friend with Liao Yuanbin, maintained this appetite for a week. Several times with other classmates, they were all frightened by Tang Wang's appetite without exception.

    On Thursday, the teacher of Tang Wang's professional class had something to do, and he changed the time for class. Tang Wang, who had free time, sent a message to his dad and dad to go home for dinner with his bag on his back.

.The closer the day came back, the longer Tang Wang's roommates were connected to the Internet. In the car, Tang Wang saw several people in the group fighting with each other.

    [Which excavator is better?]

    [Xia Miaomiao: We are absolutely bound! ! ! ! 】

    [Xia Miaomiao: The cat makes a punch. 】

    [Tang Wang: Do you think you are good at digging the soil, so you can stay for a year or a half longer? 】

    [Zhong Shen: Bah! When we came back at the weekend, he arranged a physical examination for us, and the physical examination was not allowed to eat! ! ! 】

    [Xia Miaomiao: We have all made an appointment to eat hot pot with you on our back as soon as we come back on Saturday. 】

    【Tang Wang; That. 】

    Looking at the archaeology department for a physical examination, Tang Wang clicked into the group of their department, usually shielded and not prompted, and he saw the news that notified the physical examination.

    Friday, which is tomorrow?

.Tang Wang intends to stay home for one night. To have a physical examination tomorrow morning, it seems that Dad can only send him back to school early.

    When Tang Wang got out of the car and went home, he saw that the durian sold by the truck on the roadside was cheap, and his family liked this so he picked a big one and took it home.