Chapter 77

"Milk tea?" The air between Tang Wang's breath in Zhou Jiangxing's arms was full of the smell of him, and Tang Wang thought dizzyly about Zhou Jiangxing's prompts.

    Tang Wang’s first reaction was the only picture of milk tea in Zhou Jiangxing’s circle of friends at the beginning. Later, when he posted the picture at the airport, he himself asked why he liked to drink it.

    How did Zhou Jiangxing answer?

    When someone approached him, they gave him a cup of cheese, peach and peach oolong. After tasting it, he found it was delicious, so I liked it.

    Someone strike up a conversation? Tang Wang unconsciously grasped Zhou Jiangxing's clothes. After adding Zhou Jiangxing's friends, he remembered his circle of friends very deeply. There was only one photo of holding milk tea at the airport three years ago.

    three years ago? He is now 21 years old and three years ago was 18 years old!

    "You said you fell in love with me when I was eighteen?" Tang Wang suddenly raised his head and looked at Zhou Jiangxing.

.Tang Wang remembered. At the age of eighteen, to celebrate his grown-up dad and dad took him out for travel, he bought a cup of cheese, peach and peach oolong at the airport. Before he drank it, he saw a handsome guy with a handsome face. It is obviously cool for the stranger to enter, but he always feels that the other party is not happy, so when he approached him, he gave the other party a cup of milk tea. When you are in a bad mood, you will be happy if you drink sweet.

    Tang Wang couldn't remember exactly what the man looked like in a wheelchair, because he was too happy to travel, and his other memory points were weak.

    "I gave you the milk tea?" Tang Wang was a little at a loss. The bond between him and Zhou Jiangxing was much deeper than he thought. When he thought the two people were unfamiliar and needed to be on guard, Zhou Jiangxing had already opened his heart to him. .

    Tang Wang's chest swelled for an instant. He recalled the initial contact between the two. When he was guarded against doubt, was Zhou Jiangxing sad?

."Oh, you stepped on my foot!"

    The soft voice of the little dad interrupted Tang Wang’s cranky thinking. He turned his head and saw that little dad was pulling the door at the balcony door. Dad stood behind him and kept raising his legs. Obviously they appeared when they wanted to close the door for them. Something unexpected.

    Tang Wang lost all his emotions when he was troubled by his little dad. He blinked and pulled Zhou Jiangxing and hurriedly hid back to the bedroom. When closing the door, he looked outside and confirmed that little dad and dad would not bother him before he closed the door comfortably and locked it.

    The bedroom was quiet and there were lively shouts outside the window. Tang Wang looked at Zhou Jiangxing for a while and didn't know where to look.

."Your white moonlight..." Tang Wang could only see half of his slippers because his stomach was bulging. He encouraged himself to be shy. They both did what they should do, what they shouldn’t do, and what else. I didn't dare to say, so he asked in a rush, "Is your white moonlight me!"

    "It's Tangtang, it's always been Tangtang." Zhou Jiangxing stared at Tang Wang, Tangtang narrowed her eyes, her long, dense eyelashes quivered, and her ears were only red at first. After hearing his answer, she started from the earlobe. A little bit red to the cheeks.

    It's just that I'm too shy to look at him, so what will Tangtang look like next?

.Zhou Jiangxing has experienced many troughs. His lowest trough is nothing more than the 20-year-old car accident when he was close to the top and fell into the abyss again. Looking back on 20 years, he was the happiest year only when he was in the clinic and Dr. Yu and the little follower. He never gave up but life told him there was never sunshine.

    After the car accident, he met again with Doctor Yu and saw the little worm that once stuck to him. The little worm has grown up, and at the age of eleven, he still likes to look handsome.

    The first time I met again, Zhou Jiangxing came to do an inspection. Xiao Tangtang still dragged him and chattered like he did when he was a child. Although he didn't know who he was, he told him about trivial things such as being reported by the girl who liked the homework. . After the meeting, Zhou Jiangxing got the diagnosis result that his legs can be cured.

    Tang Wang's name was taken, and he dipped it silently like water with the traces of sugar that he brought him.
.The remaining two sides of Tang Wang pulled him to say more. He could feel the boy’s liking for him. What he got from others was dislike and a lot of negative emotions. It seemed that only the boy could get pure liking. .

    The Zhou family’s affairs made Zhou Jiangxing hide his power and bide his time. He pretended that he was getting depressed because of being in a wheelchair, but he was actually treating him privately.

    Someone stared at his whereabouts and couldn't go to the hospital all the time, so he had to separate from Doctor Yu Tang Wang.

    Gradually, those people's vigilance against him was lowered and Zhou Jiangxing started his own plan. When he was busy, he would always think of Tang Wang, so he would always pay attention to Tang Wang.

    Exams are super-excited and proud of Tangtang, Tangtang who is afraid of being tutored by his dad alone, Tangtang who has fun with classmates on vacation, and Tangtang who looks after the stars from time to time.

.For those things that he had not experienced, watching Tang Wang Zhou Jiangxing felt a sense of satisfaction as if he had experienced these things too. At that time, Zhou Jiangxing only liked Tang Wang as his younger brother.

    Until that encounter at the airport, that cup of milk tea that was as sweet as a person, Zhou Jiangxing suddenly realized that the little boy had grown up at the age of eighteen, and it could not only bring him sunshine but also become his sun.

    Zhou Jiangxing's heart moved.

    They are nine years apart, and they are still sitting in a wheelchair. Zhou Jiangxing hid this heartbeat in his heart. While paying attention to Tang Wang, he continued to actively treat his legs. At first, he could stand and then walk slowly. Everything is moving. Go in a good direction until he finds that his little sun is in love.

.Zhou Jiangxing was very busy during those six months. He was willing to let Tangtang be with the person he liked, but he was crazy jealous. He desperately treated his legs when he recovered completely. He found that shortly after Xue Hongbo's derailment, Tangtang accidentally discovered this. thing.

    Zhou Jiangxing knew that Tangtang was going abroad to relax, he knew this was a good opportunity for the two to meet, but he didn't expect that the first time they met, the two progressed to bed.

    Wanting to make progress step by step, but Tangtang got pregnant unexpectedly, all the plans were of no use. Zhou Jiangxing, who was in love for the first time, also explored a little bit of getting along with Tang Wang. Fortunately, he and Tang Wang were still together in the end.

    If Tang Wang was shocked and surprised by knowing that he was Zhou Jiangxing and Bai Yueguang, then after knowing that Zhou Jiangxing was behind so many things, Tang Wang could not digest too much information.

    Without knowing what to say, Tang Wang had only one thought, he wanted to kiss Zhou Jiangxing.

.When there is no need to hide all emotions, Zhou Jiangxing is no longer as restrained as before, just kissing. Tang Wang has a sense of suffocation to drown. He can feel Zhou Jiangxing’s struggling and suppressed feelings for so many years, and Tang Wang responded enthusiastically to him. , The two of them changed from squally showers to breeze and drizzle, and finally bathed in the sun after the rain, numb and warm.

    During the New Year's Eve dinner, Tang Wang and Zhou Jiangxing appeared at the dinner table with their red and swollen lips.

    The two people who want to live here without the ointment are expected to be able to do this for the past few days.

    [The author has something to say: Tang Wang: Don’t ask, just don’t regret it! I can! I want to do it again!

    Don't get me wrong.

    Happy Tanabata! 】
.