Chapter 80

Tang Wang was afraid that Zhou Cang would come up with anger, and he greeted his dad and went downstairs in a hurry.

    When he approached, Tang Wang heard the content of the dispute between the two.

    "Why did your daughter scratch our kids with her nails!" Zhou Cang pointed to the scratches on Xiao Zhehao's face. "Look at the corners of your eyes. If you look at the corners of your eyes, you will be blinded."

    "Although our little Zhehao is a boy, our face can't be disfigured."

    Tang Wang looked at Xiao Zhehao’s face, and there was a long thin red blood mark on the corner of his eye. He looked at the little girl who was bowing his head and did not speak. Maybe the girl liked to be pretty and had long nails. Layers of pale pink nail polish.

    "I'm really sorry, it's our fault. We are willing to be responsible for all medical expenses for the child.".The talking man wears fine-rimmed silver-rimmed glasses, and looks handsome and looks like a scumbag, but the man has a gentle temperament and speaks sincerely, looking like a reasonable person.

    Zhou Cang was just looking for a house. After a while, he saw Xiao Zhehao fall to the ground with a little girl standing in front of him. When he walked over, he found the scar on Xiao Zhehao’s face. With the back of his hand behind him, he understood everything.

    Xiao Zhehao was not doing well at home. Zhou Cang felt very distressed for him when he got to know him. When he saw that he was injured, his anger was soaring. Fortunately, the little girl's dad was reasonable.

    "That's OK, let's go to the hospital now." Zhou Cang felt his clothes being pulled off with a cold face, and looked down at Xiao Zhehao looking at him with tears in his eyes, stuttering a little.

    "Brother... she didn't mean it... is..."

.Halfway through Xiao Zhehao's words, Zhou Cang caught a glimpse of Tang Wang coming towards them, his eyes lit up and called his sister-in-law.

    When the conversation was interrupted, Xiao Zhehao didn't speak any more, just looked at Tang Wang timidly.

    "Sister-in-law, if you are in poor health, go back first. I'll send Xiao Zhehao to the hospital." Zhou Cang mentioned going to the hospital again. Xiao Zhehao bit his lip and looked at the silent girl, plucking him courageously again. Lived in Zhou Cang's clothes.

    "I didn't stand steady... My sister helped me... I accidentally drew it... It wasn't intentional." Xiao Zhehao stumbling over and said, buried his head and dared not look at the adult's face.

    Zhou Cang was stunned, realizing that he was thinking wrong, an unnatural look flashed across his face, but the school bully dared to act, and he immediately apologized to the man.

    "I'm sorry, I misunderstood your daughter..." Zhou Cang was not good at apologizing, and scratched his head after saying this, not knowing what to say.

.Tang Wang touched his coat pocket when he saw it. In his pocket was the marshmallow that Zhou Jiangxing gave him yesterday. The marshmallow was in the shape of a cup of milk tea, and the pink was like cheese, peach, peach, and oolong. Tang Wang took out two marshmallows and handed them to the little girl, coaxing each other while thanking them.

    The little girl liked pink and cute things, and she burst into tears immediately.

    Zhou Cang finally breathed a sigh of relief now, he really couldn't let him coax the child.

    Now that the misunderstanding was resolved, the medical expenses did not need to be paid by the other party. After Tang Wang took the two minors and the other party to Xie, he went home to find a ready-made doctor, Dad.