Chapter 26

"Knot...what?" Tang Wang's brain was blank, unbelievable.

    "Marriage." Zhou Jiangxing took a sip of coffee calmly, and only revealed a little nervousness when he lowered his eyes.

    Tang Wang confirmed that he had heard it right, first took the juice to calm down his heart, then put down the empty glass and made a decision.

    "Nothing."

    "You can raise with me if you want. I don't want to tie together two of us who don't know each other just because we have children."

    "Let's try dating?" Zhou Jiangxing's hand did not leave the coffee cup for a long time.

    "..." Tang Wang was a little moved by this proposal, but he still had concerns.

    Before he could make a decision, he heard Zhou Jiangxing's deep and crisp voice.

    "Then I will start chasing you now."

.Tang Wang kept lingering Zhou Jiangxing's words until he returned home.

    "Tangtang, I will take a few days off for you at your school. When will we leave school." Yu Yin came back and was busy with Tang Wang's affairs. He hadn't had time to pack his luggage because he was in a hurry for specialty products. They stuffed them together, and Yu Yin separately took them out and sorted them out, "Keep these for your roommate?"

    Tang Wang was still thinking about Zhou Jiangxing, and he hummed mechanically when he heard Xiao Da's words. It took him a while to react.

    "Dad, let’s take the leave of absence slowly. I want to leave school after the end of this semester..." This semester is almost over, and I will start again after the leave. Tang Wang and Dad discussed it and decided to take leave and wait for the exam. Go again.

    Tang Wang didn't go to school for a few days, and the three people in the dormitory who reported the name of the dish were very concerned.

    [Which excavator is better?]

.[Xia Miaomiao: Did Tangtang come to school today? 】

    [Zhong Shen: No. 】

    [Xiao Qiwang: Will Tangtang come to school tomorrow? 】

    [Tang Wang: Not coming. 】

    [Xia Miaomiao: Tangtang, what's your illness? Even we don't know it. The cat is covering her heart. 】

    [Tang Wang: It's really not a big deal. It's just a minor operation, and I need to take good care of my body. 】

    [Zhong Shen: If you don’t listen or listen, we have to go see you to rest assured! 】

    [Tang Wang: oj8k. 】

    Tang Wang sent them the address, talked to his little dad and dad, lying on the sofa waiting for them to come over after class.

    My dad brought back several pregnant women's books. Tang Wang was reading these books recently. Thinking that they were coming for a while, Tang Wang silently hid the books in the cabinet under the sofa.

.The doorbell rang for more than half an hour. Tang Wang calculated that Xia Miaomiao and the others should be still in class, so he opened the door in a puzzled manner. Standing at the door of the house was Xu Wen, who was wearing casual clothes and carrying a watermelon.

    "Senior Xu?" Tang Wang looked at each other in surprise and invited people in.

    "I heard your roommate said that you were sick, so I came to see you." Xu Wen looked at Tang Wang caringly, and saw that his face was ruddy, not as if he was sick.