Chapter 79

There are too many people to talk, Zhou Jiangxing's eyes stayed on Zhou Cang for a few seconds and then he walked upstairs.

    Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, and gradually returned to the warm atmosphere just now. Zhou Cang was pretending to have something in his heart, but he didn't even notice the orange meat and the skin.

    "Xiao Cang, all of your orange juice dripped on my shoes." Zhou's mother sitting next to Zhou Cang pushed his son, "Go and wash your hands. Why is this kid always in a daze after the Chinese New Year."

    Zhou Cang replied absently, got up and went to the bathroom.

    When he entered, Zhou Cang accidentally bumped into the child who was about to come out. He said sorry and looked down, his eyes widened and round.

    "The person in the photo is alive??"

    Zhou Cang took a closer look. The little boy was indeed very similar to the one in the album, but he knew that Zhou Zhehao, the son of Zhou Penghai. .Zhou Penghai was involved in Zeng Zhurong's matter before. He didn't see Zhou Penghai when he came. It stands to reason that this child shouldn't be here.

    As a school bully, Zhou Cang easily frightened the child like this. Seeing that he wanted to cry or not, with tears rolling in his eyes, Zhou Cang recovered and took out a mint candy from his pocket and stuffed it to him.

    "let's go play."

    Zhou Zhehao ran to the living room quickly with his head down and his short legs. After Zhou Cang washed his hands and thought about Zhou Zhehao's face, he made a decision. He was going to his brother to make it clear.

    If his brother doesn't confess, he will tell his sister-in-law in person after the Chinese New Year.

    Zhou Cang went up two steps and one step quickly, and the stairs were covered with a thin blanket, so there was no sound caused by his violent movements.

    When Zhou Cang broke into his brother's room, Zhou Jiangxing was calling Tangtang about Zhou Cang.

."I'll talk to him alone for a while."

    "Brother, I have something to tell you!" Zhou Cang shouted loudly, and Tang Wang on the other end of the phone could hear him clearly.

    Zhou Jiangxing put down the phone and looked at Zhou Cang in a hurry.

    "Brother! I know everything!" Zhou Cang came in anxiously without noticing that Zhou Jiangxing was on the phone, not knowing that the phone on the table was still on the phone with Tang Wang.

    "What do you know?" Zhou Jiangxing looked at Zhou Cang leaning on the table with his arms around his chest.

    "I saw that photo album. It's all pictures of you and that so and so." Zhou Cang looked angry and found the photo he took from his phone and showed it to his brother.

    "Are you using your sister-in-law as a stand-in? You lie to me only your sister-in-law, brother, you are my most admired brother, how can you be a scumbag emotionally."

."If you really like that so and so, you should chase him instead of deceiving your sister-in-law's feelings!"

    "After the New Year, you must confess to your sister-in-law, or I will send the evidence to your sister-in-law."

    Zhou Cang's mouth was like a machine gun, and he uttered all the words he had held back for a long time.

    Tang Wang on the other end of the phone heard everything. When he was talking to Zhou Jiangxing, he was looking at the photo album left by Zhou Xi. The photo albums were all photos taken by Brother Xing and him in the clinic that year. I heard Zhou Cang say this. Tang Wang understood that Zhou Cang must have found the original version of this album when looking for photos for him that day.