Chapter 43

When returning home, the three met the neighbor aunt next door while waiting for the elevator downstairs. The auntie is holding a bunch of flowers and pulling a portable shopping cart, looking like she has just returned from the supermarket.

    "Xiao Tang brought her husband back for dinner?" The aunt smiled and looked at Zhou Jiangxing with satisfaction in her eyes.

    "Xiao Tang, does your husband have any brothers or sisters? My son is one year older than Xiao Tang and single." The aunt was anxious when she thought of her son who was devoting himself to work.

    "He is the only child. Didn't you say last time that you arranged for your son to have a blind date? The blind date was unsuccessful?" Yu Yin took the conversation and chatted with the neighbor's aunt.

    Tang Wang stood quietly beside Zhou Jiangxing and touched him with his arm.

    "How did Dad know that you have no brothers or sisters?"

    "It's just an excuse to decline." Zhou Jiangxing grabbed Tang Wang's arm and squeezed it softly on his fleshy arm.

.When he got home, Dad was already busy in the kitchen. Zhou Jiangxing changed his shoes, washed his hands and rolled his sleeves and went in to help. Tang Wang was dragged by his little dad to weigh him.

    "Tangtang, restrain yourself from eating. It's not good for the fetus if you are fat." Yu Yin didn't see his son for a few days and felt that he was gaining weight.

    Tang Wang rarely suffers from morning sickness and has a surprisingly good appetite. He can often eat two bowls of rice three times a day. In addition, he has only a small amount of exercise. He also eats various healthy snacks and fruits every day. If he is not easy to eat fat, he will also get fat.

    After Tang Wang finished his second bowl of rice in the evening, he watched Zhou Jiangxing being called into the study by his father.

    Ten minutes later, Zhou Jiangxing came out and Tang Wang had finished eating. Tang Pingzhan asked Zhou Jiangxing when he brought pajamas.

    "Tomorrow, if there is nothing to do, I will stay overnight and I will make breakfast for you tomorrow morning.".Tang Pingzhan's project is progressing smoothly, and time does not need to be so tight. It's been a long time since I haven't seen his son.

    The last time I slept, I was less nervous this time. Tang Wang responded and pulled Zhou Jiang into the bedroom.

    After closing the door, Tang Wang asked curiously: "What did Dad say to you?"

    Zhou Jiangxing sighed and squeezed the soft flesh on Tang Wang's face: "Little dad said I fed you too well, and I will control my diet in the future."

    "..." Okay, eat less.

    The two were discussing how to control it in the room. Outside Tang Pingzhan was calling Tang Wang, and when he heard Tang Wang opened the door and revealed a head.

    "I heard my students say that your school forum is spreading your gossip?" Tang Pingzhan rarely pays attention to these gossip rumors in the school. If it weren't for the students' back talk, he still didn't know about it.

."Our school forum is like this. The chaotic rumors have been resolved." Tang Wang didn't want his father to know the messy rumors about him, so he hid in the room and used the school forum after talking.

    Last time Zhou Jiangxing asked someone to hack the school forum for two days. Now the forum posts are much more normal. Some people are afraid of offending people unintentionally, so they dare not spread gossip.