Chapter 81

The Lantern Festival arrived in a blink of an eye, and school will start after the Lantern Festival. Recently, the group has been very lively during a winter vacation. Everyone is thinking about each other.

    Tang Wang wouldn't go to school again after school started. Xia Miaomiao and the three of them took turns to chat privately, and he said he wanted to come and have a look. Tang Wang's belly was obviously bigger for five months, and he could see some clues when he was wrapped in loose clothes and looked around carefully.

    When they came to the house, Tang Wang's stomach couldn't be covered, so they had to refuse, fearing that they were worried that Tang Wang would video with them from time to time, and only showed the whole person above the shoulders, and the whole person was in good spirits and his face was a little fatter.

    The Lantern Festival Tang Wang nestled at the little dad and the big dad, covered with a thin blanket and unwilling to move, he languidly tilted on the sofa to play with his mobile phone. Dad and Zhou Jiangxing rolled up their sleeves and rubbed the Lantern Festival at the dinner table.

.Tang Wang was chatting with Xia Miaomiao and Zhou Cang. Xia Miaomiao, who was chatting about the price increase in the canteen when the school started, suddenly took a selfie. He was wearing a gray sweater with a wide neckline showing a delicate white collarbone. Xia Miaomiao put on a pose. From the most photogenic angle, with a few pieces of white flour on his face, he looked like an exquisite boy rubbing the Lantern Festival.

    After the photo was sent, it was immediately withdrawn, but Tang Wang still saw it clearly. I don't know who Xia Miaomiao intends to send the photos to. Tang Wang thoughtfully pretends that he hasn't seen anything.

    The other party had been typing for a long time, and didn't send a word. After waiting for a while, Xia Miaomiao confessed to herself.

    [Xia Miaomiao: Tangtang, I'm out of order, shy emoji. 】

    [Xia Miaomiao: You know that person too, guess what? 】

    Tang Wang whispered, and asked in surprise and surprise.

.[Tang Shui Shop: Xiao Qiwang? 】

    [Xia Miaomiao:! ! how do you know? ? 】

    Tang Wang wanted to hope that no one could tell if he was so obvious in the dormitory. Tang Wang immediately poked the other party and sent congratulations on behalf of Xiao Wang.

    It seemed that the photo of the little fairy man was going to be sent to Xiao Qiwang, and Tang Wang also wanted to hear how the two men cultivated the right results, so he went to the two parties to gossip.

    It turned out that Xiao Qiwang's Happy New Year blessing on the 30th day of the year was not what he said on the phone, but he personally ran downstairs to say it. After saying it, Xiao Qiwang confessed.

    After confirming the relationship, it was the time when they were tired and crooked, but no one could make time for the Chinese New Year. Seeing that they could meet when school was about to start, the young couple were very excited all day long.

.Tang Wang suddenly felt pain for Zhong Shen. After school starts, he will live with the couple showing their affection all day long.

    On a basketball court in the distance, Zhong Shen, who was playing basketball with his cousin and preparing to go home to eat the Lantern Festival, received a small red envelope from Tang Wang, eleven yuan and a dime.

    Zhong Shen, who didn't know what to face at the beginning of school, raised his eyebrows, and happily went to the supermarket to buy two bottles of Pulse with his cousin's shoulders.