Chapter 41

After falling asleep until noon, when Tang Wang woke up, there were no people around him, and the patter of rain outside was sounding, and it was raining again.

    Tang Wang retracted into the quilt and got up in Zhou Jiangxing's position.

    Coming out of the bathroom, Tang Wang heard the vibrating sound of his mobile phone. He answered the phone while looking for his clothes.

    "Mr. Zhou, are you at home?"

    "Huh?" Tang Wang took a look and found that he was answering Zhou Jiangxing's call.

    "Assistant Lu?" Tang Wang walked out with his mobile phone, "Wait, I'll find him."

    Assistant Lu's sentence that you can pick it up didn't float into Tang Wang's ears.

    Outside the bedroom, Zhou Jiangxing was washing vegetables in the kitchen, but Tang Wang held up his mobile phone before he had time to appreciate it.

    "I answered the wrong call, your assistant is looking for you." Tang Wang watched Zhou Jiang Xingchao and held the phone to his ear.

    "You send it tomorrow.".Zhou Jiangxing answered the phone and said only one sentence, "Okay, you can hang up Tangtang."

    "What's the gift tomorrow?" Tang Wang asked curiously.

    "Medicine, the Chinese medicine I take."

    Tang Wang was stunned and asked worriedly: "Are you sick?"

    "It's good for your stomach." Zhou Jiangxing saw the concern on Tang Wang's face and wanted to rub his hair, but he could only endure with water in his hands.

    Tang Wang nodded and sniffed it secretly by Zhou Jiangxing. He could smell Chinese medicine all the time, but he never saw Zhou Jiangxing drink the medicine after living together. For this reason, he secretly observed the smell of Zhou Jiangxing's shampoo.

    "It was raining outside and I didn't let my dad come back. I'll deliver the meal after I finished cooking."

    "I want to go too."

    "No." The weather is bad and the temperature drops. Zhou Jiangxing will naturally not agree to Tang Wang who is pregnant with a baby.

.When Zhou Jianghang returned from the meal, the rain stopped. After the meal, the two drove home while the rain stopped.

    All the way, Jiang Xing had a faint smile on his mouth. Tang Wang stared at him from time to time, but finally couldn't help it.

    "It seems very happy, is there anything good?"

    Did you make a lot of money? Tang Wang thought secretly.

    Zhou Jiangxing laughed and said nothing, Tang Wang felt that the money should be very large.

    Zhou Jiangxing was going back to the old house the next day. Tang Wang didn't know what was going on in his family and was a little worried.

    People were about to leave early in the morning. Tang Wang made an alarm and woke up before Zhou Jianghang went out. Before he could wash Tang Wang, he left the room.

    "Get up so early today?" Zhou Jiangxing just made breakfast.

    "When are you leaving?" Tang Wang breathed a sigh of relief when Zhou Jiangxing was at home, sitting on the sofa and straightening out his messy hair.

."Leave in a while." Zhou Jiangxing looked at Tangtang carefully, his messy hair wrinkled in his pajamas looked like he was waking up in a hurry, his eyes darkened, "Tangtang are you worried about me?"