Chapter 40

Dad is temporarily on a business trip. Only the little dad is at home. Tang Wang is afraid that his little dad is alone and takes Zhou Jiangxing home for dinner.

    "Eat slowly."

    "Don't worry."

    Yu Yin and Zhou Jiangxing spoke at the same time at the dinner table.

    Tang Wang Jiacai's movements were stopped, and he began to chew slowly. His rocket model today is still a bit short, and he is anxious to finish it soon.

    "Your dad said that the hot sauce over there tastes very good, and I brought you two bottles back, and you can eat it when you are better." Yu Yin wanted to serve his son with a bowl of soup, but Zhou Jiangxing had done it before he even paid for it. .

    Tang Wang nodded madly. He hadn't eaten spicy for a long time.

    The atmosphere of the three of them was still warm, a sudden thunder slammed down, and then heavy rain poured down.

.Yu Yin got up and closed the windows. The heavy rain was like a waterfall and the sky was misty and indistinguishable. The rain hit the windows strongly and the sound of the room could be clearly heard.

    "I don't know when the rain will stop. It's not safe to drive with low visibility outside. You can stay here overnight."

    "Yes." Tang Wang responded without hesitation. Seeing Zhou Jiangxing looking at him, he cast a puzzled look.

    "Tangtang's bed is big, so you don't sleep too tightly." Yu Yin took a casual sentence and continued to sit down and eat.

    "!" Tang Wang suddenly knew what Zhou Jiangxing's eyes meant.

    "Why don't you eat it?" Yu Yin reminded them as they watched their eyebrows and didn't move their chopsticks.

    "I'm full." Tang Wang was nervous and found a reason to explain casually.

.After eating, Tang Wang didn't care about his model anymore, and was full of thoughts about sleeping in the same bed with Zhou Jiangxing at night.

    On the other hand, Zhou Jiangxing calmly washed the dishes with Yu Yin, and then sat down to help with the model.

    "Don't fight it?" Zhou Jiangxing looked at Tang Wang in a daze and knocked on the table.

    "Fight." Tang Wang didn't think about what happened to Zhou Jiangxing. Sleep as long as you sleep, anyway, the two of them haven't slept before.

    After finishing the rocket model, the rain outside was still rustling. Little Dad sat in the massage chair and took a nap. Tang Wang didn't want to disturb and Zhou Jiangxing slowed down and returned to the bedroom.

    Zhou Jiangxing has something to deal with. He sits at Tang Wang's desk and uses a computer to work. Tang Wang sits on the bed and wears headphones to watch variety shows.

    There are a hundred boys on the audition show. Every time a Tang Wang comes out, he unconsciously compares him with Zhou Jiangxing.

.This one is so thin, this one is too short, this one has bigger eyes than Zhou Jiangxing but his eyes are dull. Looking at Tang Wang, he finds that he sees the talent show as a picky show.

    Tang Wang reluctantly turned off the variety show and looked at Zhou Jiangxing, who had a straight back in front of the desk.

    In the past, he wondered how this person is so good in a wheelchair, but as a result, this person can walk, run, and keep fit.