Chapter 7

"Just kidding, I'll buy you a bottle of water." Before Tang Wang could react, Zhou Jiangxing had already taken back the soy milk.

    "No... I'll... hiccup... go." Tang Wang remembered that Dong Fei'an had milk tea, and subconsciously grabbed Zhou Jiangxing's wheelchair armrest to stop him.

    After speaking, Tang Wang stood up, walked two steps toward the top of the stairs, remembering something, and then backed away.

    "Thanks for signing...hiccup."

    This hiccup was endless. Tang Wang suffocated his breath and wanted to press it down. For a while, he didn't notice the tray cart passing by him.

    "careful!"

    Tang Wang was pushed from his back by the cart, and the soles of his feet were unstable, and he rushed forward directly.

    I only felt a force from his waist holding him firmly, and when he reacted, Tang Wang was already sitting on Zhou Jiangxing's thigh, and the feeling of sitting under his butt evoked Tang Wang's memories of a certain day.

.The hiccup was stopped by such a fright, Tang Wang stood up, his waist tightened and then released.

    "Thank you..." Tang Wang didn't dare to look directly at Zhou Jiangxing, and immediately fled the scene after hearing the other party's words that it was okay.

    Whenever something embarrassing happened, he would unconsciously repeat it countless times in his head before going to bed. Tang Wang could remember for several days that the cafeteria himself hiccuped to Zhou Jiangxing and sat on his lap. This caused Tang Wang to delete Zhou Jiangxing's dialog box, and every time he chatted, he could always see the other person's name reminding him of this.

    That day Tang Wang was arrested by the teacher as a coolie and his classmate Liao Yuanbin helped move the book.

    Two of them walked under the shade of a tree holding three books thick enough to be used as a dictionary.

    "Tang Wang, let me have a look at the translation of your last topic. I wrote something wrong."

    "Okay, return your hair to you."
.The two passed by the playground. On a hot day, there were still couples walking on the hot plastic runway against the sun to talk about love.

    "Tang Wang...how are you doing?" Seeing Tang Wang looking at the playground, Liao Yuanbin asked tentatively for a moment.

    "It's okay, the stars who ought to eat, drink, and chase have not fallen." Tang Wang didn't intend to suffer himself for the scumbag, it was not worth it.

    "Aren't you angry about that?"

    "What's the matter?" Tang Wang retracted his gaze and looked at Liao Yuanbin who was surprised.

    "That's nothing...just the recalculation of extracurricular activity credits." Liao Yuanbin hated himself for talking and hurriedly opening the subject.

    "It's not this, what did you intend to say." Tang Wang stared at each other, "Is it about Xue Hongbo?"

    Liao Yuanbin confessed while paying attention to Tang Wang's expression.

."The day before yesterday, my roommate and I went to the newly opened hot pot restaurant on Chengfeng Street for dinner, and then I saw Xue Hongbo with a girl, and then the two went to the hotel next door."

    Tang Wang hummed faintly, neither angry nor annoyed.

    "Do you mind if he has a new love so soon?"