Chapter 54

Tang Wang looked helplessly at Zhao Yue, who carefully remembered who Lu Yiting was. How could he still be remembered for how many days he hadn't been to school?

    When I was in school before, there was nothing wrong. On the contrary, there were more things when I didn't go to school. Tang Wang didn't want to break with this person. But the surrounding environment and physical conditions did not allow him to run away, and Tang Wang could only patiently explain to him clearly.

    "Senior Xu and I have a pure relationship between younger brother and senior, nothing else. There may be any misunderstandings between you and Senior Xu. You should communicate well."

    Zhao Yue was a little dissatisfied after hearing what Tang Wang said. Although Xu Wen also denied the relationship with Tang Wang, he didn't believe it. It didn't matter how Xu Wen dressed him and Tang Wang so similarly.

    In Zhao Yue's eyes, Xu Wen is good at everything. He has a good character, handsome and family background. Naturally, he did not take the possibility of Xu Wen's unrequited love with Tang Wang as an explanation.

."You don't admit it because you hooked up with a rich man, afraid that they would know that you have a former partner!"

    "You will regret it later!"

    Zhao Yue left these two sentences angrily, leaving Tang Wang and Liao Yuanbin confused.

    "What do you mean by Zhao Yue, do you regret that it is good for him as an incumbent?" Liao Yuanbin followed Zhao Yue's words and was taken astray.

    "..." Tang Wang sighed, "First of all, Xu Wen and I haven't talked about it at all. I don't regret anything later."

    Liao Yuanbin reacted, and his head became dull in the exam. He patted his forehead and said, "I was wrong. You and Jinzhu's father are living together. The parents have met each other, and the relationship is stable enough to have him. What is Xu Wen?"

    "I'm gone, the father of the gold master should be anxious when waiting for you.".Liao Yuanbin was deeply impressed by the volunteers, and he called Zhou Jiangxing privately as Jinzhu's father instead.

    Tang Wang kept in mind Zhou Jiangxing's words and held the escalator to the first floor safely. As soon as the two of them got out of the teaching building, they saw Zhao Yue under the tree not far away.

    Zhao Yue lowered his head and played with his mobile phone. The tree where Zhao Yue was standing was the only way to go to the cafeteria. Tang Wang was afraid that it would take time to meet people again, so he dragged Liao Yuanbin into it when there were a lot of people. past.

    Zhao Yue was speaking when he passed by, and his voice was sweet and soft, and it seemed a little bit coquettish.

    "Zhao Yue is in love?"

    "80% of them were not several people chasing him during this time."

    "But I haven't heard of who his boyfriend is?"

    "What do you care about? You don't like men. Have you reviewed the door in the afternoon? Why don't you go back to the dormitory soon."

.Some of the students in the team chatted about Zhao Yue, and Tang Wang and Liao Yuanbin listened.

    "I heard that Xu Wen's love relationship is quite high-profile. Why is it that Zhao Yue and him are falling in love. Others don't know?" Liao Yuanbin heard Tang Wang talk about the breakup of Lu Yiting and Xu Wen. When it came to this, he stared in surprise and said, "Xu Wen is here. Wouldn’t it be someone who casually found someone to talk and play with?"