Chapter 8

Tang Wang found that he would subconsciously think of Zhou Jiangxing when he saw the wheelchair. This is not a good habit to change.

    The classrooms are basically sophomores, unlike freshmen who are not familiar with anything and are not as busy as juniors and seniors.

    "Brother!" Xu Wen patted Tang Wang from behind with a bag of drinks, "Let's see what to drink?"

    "Senior Xu, we too!" a group of girls around the wheelchair shouted towards Xu Wen.

    "Immediately."

    Tang Wang picked a bottle of Oolong tea, and Xu Wen stuffed him a can of Feizhai Happy Water.

    "Senior, what does the wheelchair do?" Tang Wang always glanced over involuntarily.

    "I got the sketches from the Dragon Boat Festival party before, and they have been kept here." Xu Wen was called over by a few girls after he finished speaking.

    "You have a good relationship with Senior Xu." Liao Yuanbin drank his coffee and stared at the girl he secretly loved.
."Senior Xu is very popular." Tang Wang replied looking at Xu Wen who was surrounded.

    After dividing the water, everyone simply held a meeting. Their city wanted to hold a marathon. The student unions of all departments of their school and the Youth Association cooperated as volunteers. As a result, they were short of people in the department, so they recruited from the students.

    "I saw Xue Hongbo with a strange boy in the library yesterday." The president of the Student Union on the stage was talking, and Liao Yuanbin whispered to Tang Wang.

    "Sorrel-colored hair with ear studs?" Tang Wang could always bump into Xue Hongbo with different boys and girls in school that day in the supermarket. He wondered if Xue Zhanan did it on purpose.

    "Yes, it's him! Did you see it too?" Liao Yuanbin has a good relationship with Tang Wang now, knowing that he doesn't mind talking about it.

    Tang Wang sighed and counted the number of people he met in a few days for Liao Yuanbin.

.When the meeting was over, Tang Wang also finished speaking. Liao Yuanbin opened his mouth in surprise, not knowing where to start cursing for a while.

    "Tang Xuedi."

    Tang Wang saw Xu Wen standing at the door and beckoning him, and walked over in confusion.

    "Little brother, I heard something..."

    Tang Wang didn't know how many times he heard this kind of opening and interrupted him directly.

    "Senior, do you want to talk about Xue Hongbo? It's okay to just say it."

    Xu Wen was stunned and then looked around, and then whispered when he was sure that there was no one.

    "Last night I saw him and a boy entering the hotel, and the police arrested them later. I asked someone to report that they had an improper transaction."

    Hearing a little relieved, the corner of Tang Wang's mouth rose unconsciously and returned to its normal arc.

."Listen to the senior's saying that this kind of person doesn't need to be nostalgic. Breaking up is the right choice."

    "The senior is right, I put it down a long time ago." Tang Wang agreed with Xu Wen and expressed his gratitude to the senior for his concern.

    "You are polite, the senior should protect the younger brother, and rest assured that the senior will cover you in the future." Xu Wen couldn't help being happy when he saw that Tang Wang didn't look sad.