Chapter 31

Although I don't know why the sponsor representatives became volunteers, the marathon was successfully held.

    After completing his registration task, Liao Yuanbin wiped his sweat and took a peek at the hardworking Golden Master's father beside him. Even if the sweaty people are handsome, Liao Yuanbin shook his head, someday he has the temperament of someone, afraid that he can't find a target?

    "Is there anything Tangtang needs to do later?" Zhou Jiangxing asked after finishing the registration data in his hand.

    "No, no, he is in poor health, we didn't arrange for him to work again." Liao Yuanbin waved his hand to watch the golden master's father leave.

    He sighed, Liao Yuanbin was completely alive, and he must eat something special at night!

    Zhou Jiangxing returned to his car door. He did not rush into the car, but wanted to paint the figure inside through the black car window.

.Opening the door of the car, Zhou Jiangxing paused to support the wheelchair. On the back seat, Tang Wang put his hands around his chest and leaned his head against the window, his eyes closed and his lips opened slightly, and he fell asleep quietly.

    Tang Wang slept soundly and unconsciously half of his leg was placed on the seat. The three seats Tang Wang accounted for more than half. If Zhou Jiangxing went up like this, he would definitely wake him up.

    Not much to think that Zhou Jiangxing tapped on the window of the passenger seat, and then stood up neatly with his feet on the ground. He arched his waist and upper body into the back seat and gently moved Tang Wang's calf, and then one leg stepped into the back seat. The whole person sat in.

    When Zhou Jiangxing sat down with shoulder widths and long legs, the back seat appeared narrow. He held Tang Wang's back head slightly and put a pillow behind it to make Tang Wang sleep more comfortable. He squeezed reluctantly when he shook his hand. Tang Wang's hair curled up on the back of his head.

.Tang Wang slept very soundly, except that the bed was a little stretched out, and the pillow was just as high as the room temperature was neither hot nor cold. He scratched his face sleepily, looking at the strange wall above his head, his thoughts returned.

    "Get up slowly, don't get up too hard."

    A recognizable male voice sounded beside him, and Tang Wang subconsciously sat up slowly on the cushion according to the other's instructions.

    "Sorry for falling asleep in your car." Tang Wang paused for a moment on Zhou Jiangxing's face and found that he was still wearing a volunteer's shirt. Then Tang Wang looked at the door of the familiar community outside the window, "I'm taking your time."

    "Today is on holiday, is anyone in your family?"

    "..." I got used to this love secretly, Tang Wang suffocated two words for a while, "No."

.Zhou Jiangxing walked into the community together with Tang Wang. Tang Wang wanted to pick up the courier. Zhou Jiangxing placed Tang Wang on a seat in the small square and took the courier for him.

    "Why are you so familiar with our community?" Tang Wang couldn't help feeling while holding the express.

    "One time to regenerate and second to familiarity." Yubi Zhou Jiangxing opened the shoe cabinet and took out Tang Wang's slippers.

    Tang Wang originally wanted to come back to make up his sleep, but he slept in Zhoujiang's car. Now that he is not sleepy, he finds a German film to watch and learn.