Chapter 13

"..."

    "Thank you, brother." The elder brother who came out of the shower did not feel the stagnation of the atmosphere at all, and patted Tang Wang on the shoulder before returning to the locker. When he walked past Tang Wang and saw Zhou Jiangxing in a wheelchair, he glanced more suspiciously.

    Afterwards, Tang Wang turned his butt over, blocking himself with his unworn pants.

    "Let's go outside and have a look." Zhou Jiangxing took the initiative and left the locker room with the person introduced.

    Tang Wang suffocated his breath and sat down. The same man could face Zhou Jiangxing and Tang Wang but could not undress in front of him without complaint.

    "Did he look at my ass just now?" Tang Wang muttered to himself and put on his gym pants.

    Afraid of encountering Zhou Jiangxing, Tang Wang lingered for a while before walking out with the earphone cup. Once out of the locker room, it was the boxing ring. Tang Wang saw Zhou Jiangxing who was watching the coach's presentation at a glance.

.This was the only way that had to go through Zhou Jiangxing, and Tang Wang took a deep breath and walked over.

    "I heard the coach say that you had a stomachache during training yesterday, so you don't need to rest for two more days?" Zhou Jiangxing said in advance before Tang Wang said hello.

    "fine."

    Tang Wang went to stand behind Zhou Jiangxing's wheelchair, not allowing his butt to be exposed to Zhou Jiangxing's gaze. After retreating, I felt that I was too hypocritical, and took a step forward to be in line with Zhou Jiangxing.

    "You came back so soon after a business trip?" Tang Wang Yuguang looked at his fitness coach, hoping that the other party would quickly pull him to train, but the devil's coach was talking to another student at this time, and he completely forgot about the training.

    "Something happened temporarily and came back."

    Tang Wang stared at the whirl above Zhou Jiangxing's head, remembering what he had said before that the next time together, he originally said that he was not training others but just inspecting them as the boss.

."Do you usually come here to change clothes?" Zhou Jiangxing kept his eyes on the boxing ring, but on the stage you came and I was in full swing, his eyes never followed.

    "Well, I'm used to coming after class. It's not easy to wear this in class." Tang Wang's workout clothes are tight-fitting, which can show the body line well. The loose-fitting clothes he originally bought can be worn as casual clothes after class. Go straight through, but the seller sent the wrong style when he got it. Tang Wang didn't bother to change it and kept wearing it.

    "It doesn't look good." Zhou Jiangxing turned his head and looked at Tang Wang from head to toe, his eyes stopped for a moment on his tight waistline.

    "..." Tang Wang looked down at his gray workout clothes. No one said it was ugly after wearing them for a long time.

    Tang Wang muttered silently in silence, reciting the scriptures eighth.

    "Change another suit next time." Zhou Jiangxing paused and added, "Otherwise, we won't advance."

.Are you okay? Tang Wang couldn't help rolling his eyes.

    Fearing that Zhou Jiangxing would say something to him, Tang Wang took the initiative to find a coach for training.

    "So fast?" The coach who was talking about weight loss meals with students was a little surprised by Tang Wangyi's call.