Chapter 21

Tang Wang didn't go to Tian Lan directly, but went to the office to confirm from the dean of the department. It turned out that Tian Lan still used a pen at that time. He didn't confirm whether this matter had anything to do with Xue Hongbo, but he was credited with this account anyway.

    After Liao Yuanbin washed his hands and came out of the toilet, he saw Tang Wang hurriedly walking towards him from a long distance. He raised his hand and waved: "Tang Wang is in class together!"

    While talking, Tang Wang just walked past him, and when Liao Yuanbin turned his head, he saw only an agitating hem.

    In the dormitory, Xia Miaomiao sat cross-legged on Xiao Qiwang's bed, and the two of them faced each other.

    Suddenly the door of the dormitory opened, and the door was slammed with a bang.

    Xia Miaomiao was taken aback, shaking his hand to make Xiao Qiwang's eyebrows broken.

    "Tang Wang! You return my eyebrows!"

.Tang Wang apologized seriously, but anyone could hear his anger at this moment in his suppressed tone.

    Xiao Qiwang pulled Xia Miaomiao's sleeve.

    "It's okay, you continue and I believe you can fix it."

    "I don't know who made Tangtang angry so much." Xia Miaomiao muttered while worrying how to remedy Xiao Qiwang.

    "Fuck!! Have you watched the forum! What a big deal!" As the door of the dormitory opened, Zhong Shen shouted and walked in with his mobile phone and then closed the door with a "bang".

    Xia Miaomiao's hands trembled again, and Xiao Qiwang's eyebrows were over.

    "No more fixes, I'll get up every day to draw your eyebrows."

    Zhong Shen didn't know what was happening in the dormitory, so he held up his mobile phone and showed them one by one.

."The forum has been hacked and no one can post. The school is looking for a computer god to restore it."

    Tang Wang sat at his desk, Zhong Shen directly moved a chair and sat in it.

    Since the establishment of the school in Nanhua, there has never been a hacked forum. Tang Wang took out his mobile phone and checked the forum. As expected, all posts were emptied.

    "Some people spread rumors in the forums all day, and maybe some big guy got hacked out of anger." Xia Miaomiao picked up an eyebrow pencil and filled Xiao Qiwang's eyebrows.

    Nanhua's forum school basically ignored it. Gossip was posted everywhere. Once, the boys at the Construction Engineering team refused to accept the rumors and their counselors had a relationship with the male students. Finally, the school found out that the rumors were clarified and punished a week later.

    "It doesn't matter if the post is deleted, we can't see the post of Tangtang being artificially rumored." Zhong Shen said with a smile, refreshing the forum from time to time.
.Tang Wang felt that the bucket was right, and his mood was a little better.

    "Absolutely, you see what I got!" Zhong Shen's voice was raised, Tang Wang's ears were shaken, and the whole dormitory was full of his rough voice.

    Xia Miaomiao looked at the eyebrows on Xiao Qiwang's face that he had drawn to the corner of his eyes, and wanted to punch Zhong Shen as soon as he jumped out of the bed.

    "Don't don't don't, you see big gossip in the forum!"

    Tang Wang's mobile phone was opening the forum, and he refreshed it as Zhong Shen said. A blank forum post appeared in bold red letters.