Chapter 72

"He was clearly just now..." Zhou Cang pointed to where Zeng Zhurong was supposed to be, and the position over there was changed to a strange man.

    "Where did the others go?" Zhou Cang looked around in shock. There were so many people in the venue, everyone in suits and leather shoes. People in black suits accounted for a large part, and Zeng Zhurong would not be found for a while.

    "Brother, what shall we do?"

    "He went out from the side door, you go and follow him." Zhou Jiangxing is the focus of everyone's attention and it is not easy to get out. It happened that he was in the hall to attract everyone's attention, and Zhou Cang took the opportunity to follow.

    Zhou Cang showed a look of worship at his brother. At that moment, his brother was distracted and stared at Zeng Zhurong, which was really amazing.

    "Then I will take my sister-in-law to find Zeng Zhurong." Zhou Cang held the phone to adjust the angle, and slipped out from the side when his brother went to the crowd center again.

.No one in the corridor Zhou Cang wanted to flatter Zhou Jiangxing with Tang Wang. He squeezed back from his mouth. He unscrewed his arm. His brother was doing two things with one heart, so there might be someone else in his heart!

    During Zhou Cang's cranky thoughts, Tao Heng beckoned to Zhou Cang from the camera on the right corridor.

    Seeing that Zhou Cang hadn't reacted, Tang Wang couldn't help but remind him, Zhou Cang recovered and walked towards Tao Heng quickly. Tao Heng took Zhou Cang to the banquet hall upstairs, the annual meeting held by a certain company on this floor.

    After listening to Tao Heng's exchange with the waiter, Tang Wang led them through the hall of other people's annual meeting. There were two lounges in the hall, one of which was inside with the door closed, Zeng Zhurong.

    The performances outside the annual meeting were very lively, not only covering them, but also blocking the voices inside.

.Tang Wang watched Tao Heng walk into the lounge next to him. When Zhou Cang wanted to turn on the light, Tao Heng stopped him. Everyone walked in in the dark because there was no need to avoid others. You can clearly see a glass fish tank with a light on on the wall shared between the two connected lounges in the dark, and the colorful fish swimming around without feeling the agitation of the atmosphere on both sides.

    They can see the opposite lounge through the fish tank.

    There was a sofa under the fish tank. Tao Heng and Zhou Cang knelt on the sofa, looking at the opposite side of the fish tank. Although I can't hear what is said inside, I can see who is with Zeng Zhurong.

    The phone lens is attached to the fish tank. Tang Wang, who is not there and is not afraid of being found, is the first to see the situation on the other side clearly through the fish tank. .In the rest room with the same structure as this one, Zeng Zhurong was standing in front of the fish tank while taking off his coat while talking to the woman with her back facing them.

    They are separated from the woman by a glass fish tank, and no one can tell who is sitting from the back of their heads.

    Two people and Tang Wang behind a mobile phone, three people patiently waited for the moment when the mystery was revealed.

    Zeng Zhurong removed the mask in front of the woman, his expression no longer looked honest and kind, his eyes were clear when he spoke, and he couldn't see any honesty at all.

    Talking about this, he was very excited, the woman stood up at this moment, hugged Zeng Zhurong and started kissing.

    Tang Wang subconsciously covered the phone, his eyes a little bit spicy.