19

Author's POV

Taeyeon and Baekhyun have a fun time  together. Taeyeon is always smiling whenever she is with Baekhyun. Only him, who can make her happy like this.

Yeah, she's deeply in love with Baekhyun. 

They stopped at the near restaurant and went in. They searched for a table and sat before the waitress come and handed the menus for them.

"Just give us two orange juices and Kimchi Fried Rice and also one set of tteokbeokki." Baekhyun smiled to the waitress.

"Okay." she said politely before bowed and went away.

"So, having fun with me?" he asked.

She nodded and smiled. He pinched her cheek and suddenly an aunt passed by them and say, "What a cute couple!"

Both of them look at her and smiled. She smiled back before walked away. Taeyeon slapped his hand. "What?"

"We were in the public. Stop it." she said.

"Yeah, you're shy. See, you're blushing."

She decided to ignored him. He's right. She's blushing right now. He keep teasing Taeyeon until their orders arrived.

"Let's eat!" he grinned. She just chuckled.

While they were eating, Taeyeon's phone ringing and she picked the call.

Appa ❤️

She slide the green icon. "Nae, appa?"

"Where are you, dear? You're still at school?"

"No, I'm with...Baekhyun. We were hanging out."

Baekhyun looked at her when she told her dad.

"Oh really? Take care and you have to went home before 6 p.m!"

"Okay, appa. Bye."

"Bye."

She ended the call. "Hanging out? Why don't you just say that we are dating?" he rolled his eyes.

"Appa still didn't know that you are my boyfriend." Taeyeon replied and giggled.

He looks shocked and his jaw dropped. What? Is it wrong? Then she saw he pouted. "Why didn't you tell him?" he asked and crossed his arms. Cute!

"Why? Later." she laughed.

"Yeah. Later." he replied sarcastically.

Taeyeon shook her head and stood up. "I'm gonna go to the toilet." she said and leave him for a while.

When she's on her way to the toilet, someone grabbed her wrist and pushed her into the toilet. 

She almost screamed.

"Who are you?!" she yelled.

There's no one in that toilet. Taeyeon felt scared. The person in front of her right now, she doesn't know if this is a man or woman.

"Miss me?"

Taeyeon widened her eyes when the person opened her mask and cap. It's Yein. Her ex stepmom.

"Y-you.."

"Uh huh.. Shocked? Why?" she chuckles.

"What do you want?!" Taeyeon acted brave.

Yein play with her hair before stepped closer to Taeyeon. She whispered something. "Leave Byun Baekhyun." she said. Taeyeon quickly shook. "No! Hell no! Why? Why I have to leave him?" she raised her voice.

The woman squeaked before glared at Taeyeon. "Can't you lowered your voice? Tch.  Just leave him. He doesn't deserved you. And you, who has ruined my life..also doesn't deserved him. You are pathetic b*tch. Oh yeah, just listen to me. You guys will never happy in this relationship, my dear." she smirked.

"W-what do you mean? What if-if I don't want?" Taeyeon asked bravely.

Yein nodded and smirked again. "Then, I will make you suffer. I wonder, what's your feeling when you lost your dad and Baekhyun?" she pouted, then chuckles.

Taeyeon widened her eyes. "Wh-what?"

"Yeah..now choose. You wanna lost your dad or Baekhyun? If you love him, you will leave him and go to your father. Or..you want your dad gone? You choose Baekhyun more than your father? Is it true? Omo." She covered her mouth, pretend to be shocked.

The girl's eyes now watered. She try to hold her tears. "What actually do you want? Please let me-"

"I married with your father because of money. And..revenge! He has killed my daughter! So I want to make a revenge! That's why I married him and abused you! When he divorced me, I have no place to stay. No foods nor drinks! I'm starving all days! It's because of you!" she almost shouted to her.

But she controlled it when she remembered that they were in the public toilet.

"I just saying the fact. You and Baekhyun will never be happy. Baekhyun only can be happy with someone like... Bomi. She's more matured and beautiful than you. I still wanna make my revenge. I want to kill you actually. But, now I think I want to changed the original plan." she's smirking.

Taeyeon gulped when she heard her explanation.

"You want me to kill Kim Tae Jo or Byun Baekhyun?" she whispered to Taeyeon.

Slowly, her tears fell down on her cheeks. She doesn't want to loose her loves. Yein smirked and went closer to Taeyeon.

"Ppali.. Make a choice. Your father or your boyfriend?"

Taeyeon closed her eyes.

-
-

Baekhyun's POV

I've been waiting for Taeyeon almost one hour. She said that she went to the toilet, but until now she's not coming back yet. I have finished my food.

I looked at my phone. It's almost 6 p.m. Where is she? Aish, this girl. Always make me worried.

Without thinking anything, I got up from my sit and went to the toilet's area. I saw a few girls at there and I reached to the one girl.

"Hey, can you help me?" I asked her.

She looked at me and smiled. "Yes, what sir?"

"Can you go in and look for my girlfriend? She is not tall, around 160 centimeter. She's black haired and wearing a pink blouse. She's cute and have a bangs." I explained to her.

"Wait a minute."

She went into the women's toilet before went out after a minute.

"There's no girl that you mentioned just now, sir. I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

Now, I'm freaking worried about her. Where is she?! Suddenly my phone ringing. Someone messaged me.

Taeyeon?

Just go home. I'm already at my home. Bye.

Are you kidding me? She left me alone in here and went home by herself. What's wrong with her? Aish.

I replied to her message.

Why did you leave me alone and went home by yourself? I'm fvcking worried about you!

Then I decided to went home. She still didn't reply my message.