40

Author's POV

That night, Taeyeon couldn't sleep. She doesn't eat anything yet. And now, she's hungry.

"Is Baekhyun eat alone and leave me hungry like this?" she mumbled and grunted.

Then she sighed. Maybe she can find something in the kitchen so she decided to went out from her room. Taeyeon peeked outside and didn't find his figure.

Slowly, she closed her door and walked to the kitchen. When she reached to there, she yelp in shock when Baekhyun looked at her.

"You come. I just was about to call you. Let's eat." he said.

Taeyeon still stood there, didn't move. Baekhyun saw her standing like that, and he went to her and pulled her wrist.

"Sit." he said again. Taeyeon slowly sit on the chair and Baekhyun pushed softly the food to her. It's Jajjangmyeon (I forget how to spell it T^T).

She stared at her food before get the chopstick and started to eat. Both of them ate quietly and didn't chatting together.

Why it's feel awkward suddenly?

Her heart saying. Finally she has finished her food. She sipped her drink and stand up. Baekhyun also has finished his meal.

"Let me help you." she said, want to help him to washed the dishes. But Baekhyun didn't let her. "But why? You has cooked and now let me clean all of this." she still with her stubborn side.

Baekhyun sighed. "You're just come back from hospital. Now go to your room and get a rest." he said, more like ordering. Taeyeon accidently pouted, and she crossed her arms and went to the living room. Baekhyun just shook his head and smile.

Taeyeon sat on the sofa and turned on the television. She watched a drama but, her mind is not here. She's keep thinking about his behaviour.

Suddenly, she feel like someone sat beside her. She turned and saw Baekhyun sat beside her and watched the drama. She cleared her throat and keep her eyes at the television.

"Do you wanna say something?" suddenly he asked.

Taeyeon glanced at him before looked away. She then shook her head. "No." she replied. Baekhyun smirked. "Liar. Like usually." he said. Taeyeon just kept quiet.

She get up from her sit and was about to go, but Baekhyun pulled her wrist make she sat back on the sofa. "I wanna take some rest. Let me go." she spoke. Baekhyun stared at her.

"I love you."

Taeyeon feel her heart stopped. She looked at him who was staring at her deeply. "H-huh?" she stuttered. Baekhyun repeated his words again.

"I love you." he said.

Taeyeon quickly looked away. What she just heard right now? She take a deep breath.

"I-I want t-"

She stopped when she feel his lips crashing into hers. She widened her eyes. He kissed her deeply than before and pulled her waist closer.

Taeyeon pushed him and looked away. Her heart can't stop beating. "Wh-what are you doing?" she tried to calmed herself down. Baekhyun cupped her face and make her look at him. "I said, I love you. And I still love you and I will love you forever until I die." he said while staring into her eyes.

She speechless. Didn't expect that he will confessed it once again. She didn't reply. Still silent. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for my behaviour to you. I acted like that because I thought you didn't love me. And I tried to forget you. Act like we are strangers. But, I can't. I swear, I can't." he said, looking down.

Then he stared back into her eyes.

"I know everything. Tiffany has told me everything. Please, forgive me. I love you. So much." he confessed again. Taeyeon couldn't hold her tears, finally she cried. Slowly. "No.. I'm the one who should ask you for a forgiveness. I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry because I hurt you. I'm sorry because I broke you." Taeyeon replied and her tears can't stop from rolling down.

Baekhyun wiped her tears gently and shook. "No. You don't have to. Because you saved me without I know. You did all of this to save me and your late father. You didn't hurt me. But I'm the one who hurts you." he mumbled.

Taeyeon hold his hand that touch her cheeks. "I-I..I love you." finally she said. Baekhyun smiled warmly. "I love you too." he replied and both of them smiled together.

Baekhyun stared at her lips before slowly leaned closer and kissed her lips. Taeyeon closed her eyes and kiss him back. The kiss full will loves and was so passionate. Baekhyun hugged her waist meanwhile Taeyeon started to wrapping her arms around his neck to pull him more closer.

Slowly, he carried her in bridal style and went into his room. They still didn't break the kiss. He put her on the bed and was on top of her. He then break the kiss to get some oxygen. They still stared at each other's eyes.

Baekhyun slowly went down and placed a kiss at her neck and sniffed her neck. Taeyeon just closed her eyes and let a slow moan. "Hm~" And that make him turned on. He kissed her lips again and Taeyeon kiss him back. Then he pulled away the kiss and stared into her eyes.

"Can I make you mine?" he asked her because he can't stand it anymore. He want her so badly.

And, slowly Taeyeon nodded.

-----

Sorry. I can't write it anymore 😂 enough. Haha btw thanks for those who still supported my story! Love you, dear readers~ ❤️