27

Both of them being professional, discussed about their project like they didn't know each other.

While they were discussing, Taeyeon's phone ringing. She looked at her phone and decided to answered it.

Taeyeon picked up her call. "Nae, appa?" she lowered her voice. Baekhyun just stared at her, don't know why.

"Taeyeon-ah, sorry if I disturbing you."

She heard Mr.Kim was coughed. She suddenly become worried.

"Gwaenchana, appa? You're sick again?" she asked worriedly.

"The blood is coming out again.."

Taeyeon's eyes widened. "Okay, wait. I will call Doctor Choi." she quickly ended the call and search for Doctor Choi's number.

"Hello, doctor. Can you please look for my father? He was at home and he is sick again." she said.

"Okay, I will be there."

"Thanks."

Taeyeon sighed slowly and ended the call. She glanced at them and continued their discussing.

"That's all for now." Baekhyun ended the meeting.

"Thanks for believing in us and work with us." Taeyeon said, she and Yoona stood up from their sits.

Baekhyun and Seohyun also stood up. "Thanks for working with us too." Baekhyun said, a little cold tone in his voice. Taeyeon cleared her throat before looked at Yoona.

"Let's go." she said and Yoona nodded.

Almost six years she left him. Almost six years she left them. It's a little awkward right now. She cleared her throat again and bowed to Baekhyun.

"Thanks." she mumbled and they went out from the room.

Baekhyun sighed heavily and rubbed his face.

Why did we have to meet again?

-
-

Taeyeon's POV

I locked myself in a toilet. My hands are trembling right now. Why I have to meet him again?

I'm afraid that Yein will find out and she will hurt him. I'm scared. Okay, calm down. Sh*t. I can't! Didn't I make him sad again? He is still mad at me, right? Of course he is.

Slowly, I sighed. I miss him. And now, I meet him again. Starting from today, I will always meeting him because of our project. I didn't expected that he is the CEO of Byun's Holdings.

Wait.. Byun's Holdings. Byun Baekhyun. Ah, sh*t Taeyeon! You're so stupid.

I touched the necklace around my neck. It was the necklace that Baekhyun gave me at the music room six years ago. Yup, I wore it because I don't want to forget him. I miss him and today, I just met him.

Suddenly I remembered of Jessica. How was she? Is she fine? I miss her.

I unlocked the door and went out. I stared at myself in the mirror.

"I still love him. Why does it feel hurt when he acting cold with me?" I asked myself.

Then I chuckles. "Yeah, I have hurt him. Of course he hates me." I didn't realized that the tears slowly fall down on my cheeks.

When I realized that I'm crying, I quickly wiped my tears. I went out from the toilet and went into my room. I sat at my chair and rested my back.

Then, my eyes widened. Wait a minute. Where's my phone? I searched for my phone everywhere, in my handbag too but I didn't found it. Oh my god. Where the hell is my phone?!

I stand up roughly and went out from my room.

"Yoona-ah! Did you see my phone?" I asked her with the hope she will know it. But she just shook her head. "No, boss. Sorry. Where's the last you saw your phone?" She asked me back.

I shut my mouth and try to recall. Then my eyes widened.

"B-Byun Holdings.." I looked at Yoona. She was surprised too. "You want me to accompany you?" I shook. "No. I can go by myself. Thanks."

I went back to my room and grabbed my handbag. Then I go to the lift. I have to get my phone back.

-
-

Baekhyun's POV

I stared at the phone. I found the phone when I was about to left the meeting room. I know whose is belongs. It's Taeyeon's. She left her own phone.

I turned on her phone. Her lock screen is cute. Ah, it has a password. I don't know what I am doing. I tried to unlock her phone.

Maybe she put her birthdate? I tried.

0903

Wrong. Tch. Then I tried to put her parents anniversary. Where did I know? She has told me six years ago and I still remembered it.

Wrong again. Then, what? I keep thinking what password she put to lock her phone. My birthday? It seems impossible.

"It's not wrong having a try, right?"

I tried to put my birthday. Suddenly I feel nervous.

0605.

I froze when I can open her phone. She put my birthday as her password. I stared at her phone's wallpaper. It's...my picture. The picture when I was sleeping in the class and she take a photo of me without I know. What is this-

Suddenly, someone knocked on my door. I quickly turned off the phone back and put it on my table. I cleared my throat. "Come in!"

Seohyun come into my room. "Boss, Miss Kim from Kim's Company was here to meet you." she informed me. Ah, she must be looking for her phone right now.

I nodded, giving a permission. Seohyun bowed and leave my room. Then, I heard someone knocked the door. Must be Taeyeon. "Come in."

She slowly opened the door and stepped in. Then she closed the door back and looked at me.

"Why are you here, Miss Kim?" I asked her professionally, in a cold tone.

I saw her cleared her throat before replied, "I'm here to ask you if you see my phone. I accidently left it." Her voice. I don't know why my heart beating so fast right now.

I calmed myself down before stared at her. She always looked away, avoiding my gaze.

"Here." I pointed at her phone on my table.

She take her phone back and bowed. "Thank you." She was about to leave, but I stopped her.

"Why did you put my birthday as your password, and my picture as your wallpaper?"