21

Taeyeon's POV

I looked around before sighed. Then, my father went to me and patted my shoulder.

"We have to go,dear. Now." he said.

I smiled at him and nodded. He take my luggage and went to our car. I wiped my tears that slowly come out.

Today, me and my father will be leaving Korea. We will moved to Canada. My father has to takeover his company at Canada. I have to follow him and I agreed. Because..it's the only way to forget him. Byun Baekhyun.

It's hard but I will try to forget him. Or else, Yein will kill him. She's always watching us. After that day, I have never talk to Jessica anymore. Not only her, but with Baekhyun, Kris and Chanyeol too. It was me who avoided them. Baekhyun, he ignored me. It's hurt but I have to do this.

The thing is, starting from tomorrow they will know that Kim Taeyeon has moved to Canada. Maybe they will happy when I'm gone. Yeah, that's the fact. 

Slowly I went to the car. I stared at Baekhyun's house. I think, they were not at home. I will miss him. I will miss our memories. He hates me because I hurt him. We're just in a relationship in about three days but then we broke up because of me.

I'm sorry, Baekhyun-ah. I love you that's why I have to do this.

"Taeng..let's go." My father called me.

I nodded before sighed again. It's hard to leave all the memories and forget it. I went into the car. My father started the engine and drove away.

I stared at outside the window. Slowly, my tears fell down. Goodbye...

-
-

Baekhyun's POV

I sit at my place before glanced at Jessica and Kris who were chatting together.

Suddenly I sighed. I miss her. Yes, her. Although she has hurt me. I can't denied that she has hurt me. Yes, she has but I still love her. I know, I was stupid for loving someone who has never love me back.

It's hard to believe that she lied to me all of this time. But, if I not mistaken, I heard that she's crying when I leave the music room that day.

Ah! Maybe I misheard. Then, Mrs.Lee entered our class and when she was about to start the lesson, she tell us something.

"Class, Kim Taeyeon has moved and transfered to Canada yesterday." she said.

I heard some girls cheered. Maybe they were happy because they hate her. Ah, I shouldn't care! Ignore, Baek. I saw Jessica, Kris and Chanyeol stared at me. Why? I just raised my eyebrow.

-
-

Author's POV

"You okay?" Chanyeol asked his best friend. Baekhyun glanced at him before nodded. His expression still same. Cold.

"Of course I am. Why did you ask me?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

Chanyeol just shrug his shoulders before take a glance at Baekhyun. "You still love her?" suddenly that question come out from his mouth.

Baekhyun stopped from walking. Chanyeol stopped to and staring at his best friend. He wanted his answer. He want the truth.

The cold boy glared at Chanyeol. "Don't you ever mention her name in front of me!" he raised his voice. Chanyeol startled a bit and sighed. "Sorry." he mumbled. Baekhyun heaved a heavy sigh. He ruffling his hair.

"It's okay. Just remember, don't ever mentioned her name anymore. I hate her." he walked pass Chanyeol. The tall boy just stared at Baekhyun's back. He know, that Baekhyun still love her. He still loves her. The truth is, he also didn't expected that Taeyeon did this. Hurting his best friend like this.

Because it was Baekhyun's first time falling in love. He can read his actions when he's with Taeyeon. It's totally different. Chanyeol sighed. "I hope that this is only dreams. I know Taeyeon is a good girl and never did what she told us. I know she's lying." he mumbled.

When he was about to go, he saw Jessica and Kris were walking and chatting together. He decided to joined them.

"Guys!" he waved his hand.

Jessica and Kris turned their heads and waved back at him. "Chan! What's up?" Kris asked. Chanyeol sighed again. "He warned me to not mention her name in front of him again." he said.

Kris and Jessica looked at each other.

"He hates her so much?" Jessica mumbled.

Kris patted her back softly. "She's avoided us lately." Jessica continued. Kris and Chanyeol agreed with her. Before she moved to Canada, she's always avoid them.

"Is she didn't like to be my friend?" Jessica asked them with teary eyes. She miss her best friend so much. "Aish, don't say like that." Kris rubbed her back.

"To be honest, I think there's something that make Taeyeon leave us and say something that hurt Baekhyun." Chanyeol muttered. Kris looked at him and frowned. "But what is it?" Chanyeol shrug his shoulders. He doesn't know.

Jessica sighed. "Wait. Are they broke up yet?" she asked makes Chanyeol and Kris stunned. The three of them looked at each other.

"Chan?" Jessica asked again.

"Baekhyun has told me everything that happened in the music room but.. He didn't say that they have broke up." Chanyeol furrowing his eyebrows. "I don't know." he added.

"Maybe they were not broke up yet." Kris scoffed.

"Yeah! That means they were still together but broke up. You guys understand what I mean?" Jessica replied. Kris and Chanyeol quickly nodded.

They were walking to the near restaurant. "But what if he hates her and don't want to see her anymore?" Kris stopped. Chanyeol and Jessica gasped softly. "I'm sure he still loves her." Chanyeol said confidently.

Jessica take a sit beside Kris meanwhile Chanyeol sat in front of them. "I hope she will come back to Korea. If they were meant to be, they will see each other again." Jessica muttered.

"I hope so."

-----

Sorry..I'm busy. School hehe 👀 Thanks for keep supporting this story! Don't forget to vote and comment. Bye bye ! 💓