35

Kris, Chanyeol and Baekhyun hanging out together. They went to the cafeteria just to drink and chatting.

"You didn't visit Taeyeon?" Kris asked Baekhyun. He looked at Kris and shook. "I will go after this. Now Jessica and Tiffany were there." he replied.

Kris mouthed an 'O' while nodding. Chanyeol sips his coffee before glanced at Baekhyun. "How about your work? Your company? I heard that you didn't come to work." he muttered.

Kris also looked at Baekhyun. Waiting for his answer. "My dad replacing me. I can't get into my work if my mind thinking about her." he mumbled at the last words. But his besties can heard it. They slowly nod.

"Okay. I understand. But, until when?" Chanyeol asked again. Baekhyun just shrugged his shoulders. "Dunno." he looked down. Kris patted his shoulder. "Bro, you can't become like this. See. You get thinner because you don't eat. You will get sick, Baek-ah. I know you're waiting for her and worried about her. But, you think she likes seeing you like this?" Kris asked him with serious tone.

His eyes stared at him sharply. Chanyeol just kept quiet, but he agreed with Kris.

"I feel useless." Baekhyun mumbled.

"But why?" Kris asked again.

"Because I have hurt her feeling. I act cold towards her. I told her that I didn't love her anymore. I told her that I hate her. I accused her for accidently falling in love with me while acting to me. I have hurt her. She's crying because of me. I don't know that she did all this to saved me." finally he cried. Again. Lately, the tears come out from his eyes easily. He always crying because of her.

Chanyeol rubbed his back and comfort him. "But you don't know everything. It's normal to act like that when someone has hurting you and she come back. But now you have know the truths." he comforted him.

Kris sighed. "Just wait for her and everything will solved. But, you have to take care of yourself too." he give some advice. Baekhyun just nodded.

Chanyeol and Kris looked at each other before they sighed slowly.

-
-

Tiffany's POV

I patted her head. She sleep almost one week. I sighed. "Taeyeon-ah, you sleep to long. You don't want to wake up?" I asked her.

But she didn't reply to me. I just heard the machine sound. "Everyone are waiting for you." I added. I miss her so much. I stopped from patting her head and remove my hand from her head.

I flashed a smile before grabbed my handbag and left the room. Soon as I stepped out, Jessica came to me.

"Oh, you come." I said. She nodded.

"But, I just visited her just now. I wanna see you." she replied. I frowned. "Why?" I asked her.

She shrugged her shoulders. "Just chatting and hanging out together. Let's grab some americano." She smiled. I nodded and both of us walked leaving the room.

We went to the hospital's canteen and grabbed two hot americano before went to the bench. We sat down.

"I don't know that you're her best friend in Canada." She started the conversation. I humming. "What a small word." I mumbled after that. She just chuckles and I smiled.

"When she told me about you guys, I felt weird when she mentioned your name. Jessica. I feel like I know you. And I was right. It was you. Jung Sooyeon." I laughed. Jessica smiled and nodded. "You know me because we are best friend from childhood." she muttered.

I sipped my americano before replied to her. "Yeah. It's like destiny. We meet again because of Taeyeon." I said again. She looked down and sighed. "I miss her. Imagine, that she left you for six years and I can't contacted her." She crossed her arms.

Slowly, I nodded and patted her shoulder. I know and I understand. "Let's go. It's getting dark." I said as I stand up. She just obeyed me and both of us leaving the hospital area.

-
-

Baekhyun's POV

I just watched my dad and mom also Baekbeom hyung. I brought them to the hospital because they want to see her condition. My mom ruffled her hair gently and kissed her forehead.

Meanwhile my dad gives some support to her and my brother stared at her with sad gaze.

"We loves you. Please wake up." My mom said. I know she and my dad loves Taeyeon like their daughter. When they know that Taeyeon and I were in a relationship six years ago, they were happy and accept our relationship.

They didn't mad at me and support our relationship. But they didn't know what actually happen and thought that we have broke up. Baekbeom hyung walked to me and slap my shoulder softly.

"Let's talk." he lowered his voice and I nodded. Both of us went out and sat at the chair.

"What is it, hyung?" I asked him. He looked at me. "Is there something that I don't know? You always tell me everything and we shared almost our secret together." he muttered.

I kept quiet before I cleared my throat. Then, I nodded and glanced at him. "Actually, six years ago she left me. She said she hate me and didn't love me. I begged her for not leaving me but she ignored. She then moved to Canada. So I decided to forget her and back to my cold attitude." I stopped.

He still waiting for me to continued. "Then now she's back. We meet again when we work together on our project. I acted cold to her, like a stranger. But honestly, I can't, hyung. I always worried about her. I still love her. She always make me worried and pity for her. I found her still keeping my pictures and the necklace that I gave to her. I asked her for an explanations. But she didn't tell me. But Tiffany has told me everything. Her ex stepmom forced her to leave me or she will kill me and her late father." I looked down and tears started to rolling down on my cheeks.

Baekbeom hyung patted my back. "She deserved better. And, I think you guys should fixed your relationship. You guys still love each other. I just supported you two." He smiled.

I smiled back. "Thanks, hyung."