3

Author's POV

The next day, Taeyeon went to the school. She covered the bruise on the tip of her lip that was slightly bruised from her stepmother’s slap using foundation.

She walked into the class and sit down at her place. Jessica then come in and greeted her.

"Taeyeon-ah!" she smiled.

Taeyeon just chuckled. Jessica is full with energy and always cheer her up.

"How was your day?" she asked Taeyeon.

"Good." Taeyeon lied.

Jessica then stared at Taeyeon's face. Taeyeon cleared her throat before look away.

"What happen to your face? It looks like someone slapped you. There's bruise on the tip of your lip." Jessica's eyes is so sharp.

Taeyeon chuckled a bit. "N-no..it's not like that. Yesterday..um yesterday.." she cannot make a reason. Jessica raised one of her eyebrow.

"Hello, class!"

Fortunately, Mrs.Lee went into their class make Jessica stop from asking Taeyeon.

"Today, I will arranged your places." Mrs.Lee said with her smile.

Some students groaned, and some students clapped their hands. Happy.

"Let me arranged your places. First, Jessica. Your place is beside Kris." she revealed their places one by one.

Jessica widened her eyes. Sat beside her crush? Omo. Jessica was excited and quickly grabbed her bag and move to her new seat. Taeyeon just chuckles.

"Now, I know she likes Kris." Taeyeon mumbled.

"Baekhyun, you may sit beside Taeyeon. Move now."

Taeyeon shocked. Byun Baekhyun gonna sit beside her?

Chanyeol bid a goodbye to Baekhyun. Baekhyun glared at his bestie before he stand up and move beside Taeyeon.

The girl can smell his perfume. Makes she feel nervous suddenly.

Mrs.Lee continued to arranged the other's seat.

"We can start our lesson now."

-
-

Kring!

The bell ringing and the class ended. All the students went out from their class and ready to go home.

Taeyeon walked away from the school area and reached at her work place. She changed into her uniform before starting to do her job.

"Taeyeon, there's a two customer that sat just now! Can you please take their order?" Solji shouted from the front.

Taeyeon quickly washed her hands and go to Solji.

"Okay!"

She take the menus and went to the table.

"Chanyeol and Baekhyun.." she mumbled. The two boys again.

She cleared her throat before approached them.

"Order?" she asked.

"Like yesterday." Chanyeol smile. Taeyeon nodded and take the menus back.

But suddenly her hand was grabbed by someone. It's Baekhyun. Chanyeol and Taeyeon seems shocked.

Baekhyun stared at her arms before let her go. Taeyeon look away and quickly go to the back.

"What's wrong, Baek?" Chanyeol asked with his curious face.