18

His eyes keep staring at her eyes. Taeyeon quickly looked away. She will die if she continued staring at his eyes.

"Where were you before the recess time?" he asked. His voice was deep and it makes her heart racing.

"I-I..I'm not feeling well so I rested at the clinic." she lied.

She hopes that Baekhyun trust her but unfortunately, he didn't trust her lies.

"You're lying." he said.

Taeyeon cleared her throat before shook her head. "No..I'm n-not lying!" she stuttered. Baekhyun move his face closer to her face. She almost widened her eyes because their face were so close.

"Then why are you stuttered like that?" he still staring at her eyes deeply. Taeyeon didn't answer. It's a simple question. She can just say, 'Because I'm not feeling well' or 'You're so close'. She just looked away and didn't dare to look at him.

"You saw it?" he asked.

This time, Taeyeon looked at him. Staring at his eyes. She didn't answered it, again. She just kept quiet. "Answer me. You saw it, right?" he keep asking her.

Taeyeon suddenly feel betrayed and hurt. She try to hold her tears from fall down.

"Yes. So what?" she finally admit it. "I don't care what did you guys do. We are just friends. But I hate it when you say you don't like her and hate her but yet, you're kissing her." she continued.

Both of them stay silent for a while before Taeyeon broke the silent. "I have to go home." she try to push him, but he still didn't move.

"Move! I have to g-"

She stopped when he crashed his lips into hers. Her heart beating more faster. He didn't stop, still kissing her lips. Taeyeon was froze. She didn't expect all of this. After two minutes, Baekhyun break the kiss and stared into her eyes.

She still froze, didn't know what to react.

"I don't like her. I hate her. She is the one who suddenly pulled me and kissed me. I don't kiss her. Because I don't love her. This is just a misunderstanding." he said.

Then, he pulled Taeyeon closer and whispered something.

"I love you."

Those three words, almost make Taeyeon fainted. She closed her eyes as her tears finally fell down on her cheeks.

"Hey, don't cry.. I'm sorry. But trust me, I didn't kiss her. She just want to broke our fake relationship. She wants you to be mad at me." he keep explained.

Then he wiped her tears gently.

"I love you, and only you." Baekhyun stared at her eyes.

"B-but..we can't. We are..just friends and one day, they will know our fake relationship." she lowered her voice.

Baekhyun hold her back neck, make her looked at him and she froze when she saw his eyes.

"Then, let's make it become the real one."

He closed his eyes and kissed her again. Taeyeon slowly closed her eyes too and kiss him back.

After a few minutes, they broke the kiss and Baekhyun hug her tightly. She hugged him back. "I love you, Taengoo." he whispered again.

She slowly smile. "I-I love you too, Baek."

-
-

Naeun's POV

Today I saw Taeyeon and Baekhyun were walking together and chatting happily like nothing happen.

What? What about yesterday? Did Bomi unnie's plan failed again?

They looked like..a real couple. No way. But, what if they really make their relationship become official? I saw Bomi and Namjoo went to me and I quickly stand up. I grabbed Bomi unnie's wrist.

"Why?" she asked.

"Are you sure that your plan is-"

"I'm sure. The proof is, they didn't talk together and Taeyeon ignored him." Bomi unnie smirking.

Namjoo agreed with her. "But, unnie..I saw them talking happily and walking together. It's look like they were a real couple!" I muttered.

Namjoo scoffed before rolled her eyes. "Are you sure, unnie?" she asked. I nodded quickly. Bomi unnie's face suddenly turned serious.

"It can't be! That girl.." both of us rubbed her back to calm her down.

"After this, we're seeing Yein! We must planned something!"

-
-

Taeyeon's POV

I bid goodbye to Jessica before I started to walking home.

Suddenly, someone hug my shoulders and I know who is it. I smiled when my eyes meet him. "Hello. How could you walking without me?" he pouted.

Omo, he is so cute! I just pinched his cheek before replied, "You're late. As always. Even we are in the same class." He chuckles. "Yeah, sorry." he pecked my forehead.

"Yah! Behave!" I warned him. I'm shy a little because we are in the public, you know.

He just smirked and whispered something to me. "Wanna more?" I quickly pinched his arm until he groaned in pain. "It's hurt.." he whined. I just rolled my eyes. I didn't know that this is Byun Baekhyun. He is really a kid!

"Your father is at home?" he asked.

I just shook. "No. He's working. Why?" I asked him back. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me. "Then, follow me!"

"Where to?"

"To my heart." he winked. Ah, stop that please! Seriously, I'm melted right now. I pretend to rolled my eyes to show him that I'm annoyed with him.

"Don't do like that, chagiya. I know that you're melting."

"I'm not an ice cream to melt." Ego!

"Yeah , you are an ice cream. And I'm the sun who make you melt." he winked again.

Alright, I'm done with him. He bursted into laughed before continue pulling me to somewhere. I wonder where are we going.

"Mall?" I raised my eyebrow when he took me to the mall.

He just nod. "But, we're not changing yet." I replied. "Let's go to buy our clothes and changed it." How simple..

I can't say anything when he pulled me into the mall.

-
-

Yein's POV

I just watched both of them entering the mall together. Then I smirked. Just wait, Taeyeon-ssi. I will make you guys broke up and he will hate you. Then he will go to Bomi.

Someone patted my shoulder and I turned. Bomi and her friends are here.

"Make sure you guys take her to see me and Bomi, you are going to distract his attention."

"Simple."