Chapter 15

I woke up around 10 like I do every morning. Ever since I graduated quite early I slept in a lot and it became a habit.
I got out of my bed, grabbing my phone and went downstairs.
My parents weren't home so I turned on my speaker and played my favorite sws tracks.
I went to the fridge and got out all the ingredients I needed for an omelet. I started to make it and text at the same time.
Nate- jack is acting out real weird..
L- how? What's wrong with him?
Nate- he's like, really freaking depressed.
L- my poor baby:( is it because I'm gone..?
Nate- yeah. I mean besides gilinsky he was closest to you out of everyone, and gilinsky has been with Sadie a lot, so jack is out of it.
L- he sounded just fine texting me last night? And when we Skyped yesterday?
Nate- because he's talking to you. Every other time he's moping around doesn't talk much, doesn't leave the house unless we force him to.
L- oh my god...I wish I could come home sooner..
Nate: us too.
I locked my phone and ate my omelet. I never even realized me leaving would be such a bad thing for jack. I thought if anything it'd be hard for Sam but then again he's the reason I'm here.
I finished my omelet and went upstairs and got in the shower. After I got out i put heat protectant in my hair and blow dried it and curled it. I put on a black and white romper and black ankle boots. I decided to do my makeup to I did my normal face routine and used my naked 3 pallete.
I was ready a little early so I decided to pop in at the guys house.
I walked outside and over to their house and knocked on the door.
Cameron opend the door.
"Hey come in" he says letting me inside. His house was equally as nice as mine.
"So what's your photoshoot like? Is there like, a theme or is it just the clothes?" I ask.
"Today is beach wear" he says.
"Oh okay" I say.
"Yo where's my-" Nash cuts himself off when he looks up to see me.
"Uhhh" he says awkwardly since he was in at shirt and boxers.
"Where's my black ripped pants cameron?" He asks and I laugh.
"I saw them on the chair in your room." Cameron says and Nash rushes upstairs.
"Not the weirdest thing I've seen" I say.
Soon Nash runs back down.
"Let's goo" cameron says and we walk out and get in his car. After a 10 minuet drive we arrive at a large building.
"This is exciting!" I say.
"Well let's go in then" cam says and we walk in a door and go down a hall into a very large room.
"Cameron go to hair and makeup quickly please" a girl says to cameron.
"Will do lisa" he says and walks towards a huge vanity mirror that was filled with makeup and hair products.
Me and Nash sat to the side, they put concealer and face powder on Cameron and used a bronzer and contour powder on him. I snapchatted a lot of what was going on. The did his hair and moved him into a little room whee he put on the tank top and shorts.
"Okay let's get going" Lisa says and Cameron comes out and stands infront of the backdrop. The photographer started taking pictures of him.
"We have a problem" Lisa says to the group of people.
"What is it?" A man asks.
"Sydney is sick and just called to tell us, we don't have anyone!" Lisa says stressing out.
"We can use lilly" cameron says and I shake. My head but Lisa comes up to me.
"Stand up sweetie" she says. I stand up but shake my head no that I couldn't do it.
"You have a perfect body for this would you please?" Lisa asks.
"Come on Lilly it'll be fun!" Cameron says.
"Um I guess so" I say.
"Great!" Lisa smiles.
"I want you guys to add a shine spray to her hair, more bronzer, and red lips.
I sit in the chair and they start on me. I took a mirror selfie and posted it on snapchat saying 'guess I'm in a photoshoot?'
"Okay wear these" Lisa says handing me clothes and I go in the dressing room.
I put on the shorts and tanktop. I actually felt pretty confident in this outfit. I walked out and Lisa pulled me over to cameron. They had us do very coupley poses. But jack can't get mad because it's just a photoshoot.
"Okay bikini time" Lisa squeals handing me a bikini.
"Uhm" I say taking it.
"I don't kn-" she cut me off pushing me into the dressing room and shutting the door. I tried it on.
It made me feel uncomfortable. I was never the most body confident person ever.
"You coming?" Cameron asks.
"I don't know cameron" I say stressing out. Normally jack was here to calm me but he wasn't. All I had was Nash and cam.
"What's wrong? Can I come in?" He asks. I open the door enough to let him in and shutting it.
"Guys we need to hurry it up" Lisa says.
"Give us a minuet" cam says.
"What's wrong ?" He asks.
"I dont feel comfortable in this" I say awkwardly.
"You look great why don't you feel comfortable?" He asks. I didn't want to have to tell him, but I did.
"I have anxiety, little things like this scare me" I say.
"I'm so sorry Lilly, I wouldn't have told them to use you if I would have known" he says hugging me.
"You don't have to do it if you don't want to" he says.
"You know what" I say looking in the mirror. "Let's do this" I say.
"I'm proud of you" he smiles at me and we walk out.
Nash whistles at me and I give him a glare.
The photographer started taking pictures.
"Could you kiss him?" The photographer asks.
"She has a boyfriend" cameron says helping me out.
"I won't have any kissing pictures showing I just need a picture right before it happens but it won't work out unless you kiss him fully" he says.
"Fine" I say.
"You sure?" Cam asks.
"Yeah, it's just for business reasons, he won't be mad" I say.
Can leans in to kiss me and puts his hands on my waist. I put my arms around his neck and he kisses me for around 3 seconds.
"Beautiful picture okay were done for the day" he says and I awkwardly laugh. "That was fun" I say. "Yeah I'd much rather model with you than that other girl" he says. "lilly can I talk to you?" Lisa says and I nod.
"We would absolutely love it if you became our full time model here, you were so much easier to pose than that other girl. And Cameron seemed a lot more comfortable with you" she says.
"Really?" Cameron asks excitedly.
"Yes" Lisa says.
"Well I would have to ask my parents" I say.
"You can let me know by the end of this week, Cameron has my number, give me a call" she says walking away.
"Holy crap Lilly this is huge" Nash says walking up to us.
"It was pretty fun" I admit.
"Will jack get mad" cameron asks.
"No, probably not, I mean it was a business thing. And if I'm going to be working with you they're going to expect it." I say.
"Well go get changed and well go" Nash says. I change then cameron does and we leave.
"Excited to hear from you!" Lisa says before we leave.
We get in the car and it was already 3.
"Oh my gosh I have 6 missed calls from jack" I says and call him back.
J- hey what happend?
L- I told you I would be at Cameron's shoot yesterday
J- oh okay
L- yeah, but guess what!!
J- what?
L- the normal model was sick, and they needed someone quick so I did it
J- really? That's awesome! I'm so proud of you!
L- and I did so well they offered me a job to be like, a full time model for them
J-seriously?! That's awesome!
L- it's so fun!
J- so what was the photoshoot of?
L- me and cam in swim wear and beach outfits
J- sounds fun babygirl. I'll let you go, love you.
L- love you, bye. I'll skype you later.
I hang up suprised.
"He was acting so weird, like he was really happy and was okay with everything" I say.
"Well maybe he's just happy for you" Nash says.
"Yeah I guess" I say.