Chapter 55

Today was the day of the wedding.
It was 10 am. I had 4 hours.
I had everything set up last night, the garden looked beautiful.
Cameron and the boys were getting ready at Nates house while me and sadie got ready at mine.
I did mine, and sadies makeup which took a little longer than normal because we used an airbrush.
I had very glowy makeup, not too much though. I wanted my pictures to look perfect.
I put my hair in an updo and put a flower vine clip into it, to add to the whole spring look. Sadie curled her hair.
I started to stress, my anxiety just had to act up now.
"What if he thinks I look ugly?" I ask sadie.
"No. Your anxiety is not going to ruin your special day. He will think you're gorgeous lilly, he loves you" she says
"I'm just really nervous." I say.
I take out my phone
L- I love you.
I sent it and waited a few seconds
Cam💕: love you more lillian💕💕
That's all I needed to feel better.
I continued to touch up my hair and it was an hour till the wedding.
I grabbed my dress that was hanging up and slipped it on, having sadie zip me up.
"You look... Amazing" she says handing me my heels.
I slip them on and admire the dress in the mirror. I felt like a princess.
There was a knock on the door.
"Who is it?" I yell.
"It's sam!" I hear him tell and I open the door.
"Wow" he says coming in.
"Do I look okay?" I ask frantically at his reaction.
"You look beautiful baby sis" he says hugging me.
"And damn Gilinskys  going to love that dress" he says to sadie and she hits him.
"You ready?" He asks me
"I think so" I say.
"I gotta head back, I just wanted to check up on you" he says
"Thanks sam, I'll see you soon" I say and hug him before he leaves.
"Are we ready?" I ask sadie
"Yep" she smiles excitedly
"Let's do this"
We head to the garden place where our wedding is being held. We went into a little room that was separate from where the guys were.
The wedding was about to start.
I wasn't having my dad walk me down the isle. And he completely understood why too.
Camerons parents are awful, and we're not invited, he doesn't have that family love and support here. I want today to be our special day, when I walk down the isle I don't want him thinking about how his dad is a douche and couldn't come.
"It's time" sadie says and goes out. She goes, then carson, our flower girl goes.
My turn.
I walk down the isle.
Cameron had a huge smile on his face. Which brought one to mine.
It was a fairly small wedding, family and friends.
I get to the front and he holds my hands.
"Made me tear up a bit there" he says quietly.
The ceremony starts.
"They have written their own vows which they will say now"
"Cameron, I met you exactly two years and 38 days ago. I was having a really hard time too. You were my neighbor and when we met that day that you invited me to your photoshoot, I would have never thought we would be standing here right now. You've changed my life, my perspective on life, and my perspective on myself. To something positive and happy. You love me even though I'm a pain in the butt. I promise you I will do the same, I will help you through your hard times, and help you stay happy. I promise I will always be there to hold your hand in the dark because I know you're afraid of it. I promise to always love you no matter what, because I know you'll do the same for me" I say and everyone 'awes'
It was camerons turn.
"So I actually asked lilly for help on mine" he says and everyone laughs
"So these are just a few things that she wanted me to vow to her.
I promise to always bring you home something when I go out to eat with the guys. I promise to eat fruity pebbles and watch spongebob every morning with you for the rest of our lives. And I promise I'll always let you wear my over sized warm flannel whenever you want" he says
"Now I have some of my own..
Lillian, I promise to be by your side with every decision you make in life, I promise that I'll still think you're the most gorgeous girl even when you have tears on your cheeks. I promise to always be here for you, and to love you as best as I can, which is a lot" he says and I was smiling like an idiot.
We went on.
"Go on and kiss her" the priest says and cameron wraps his arms around me and kisses me while everyone claps and cheers.
We pull apart and walk down.
-
Everyone was now finishing eating and we were about to cut the cake.
"Should we announce it now?" I ask and he nods. We stand up and the dj hands us a mic.
"Excuse me everyone can we have your attention" I say and everyone silences and turns to us
"We have a very big announcement to make" cam says
"So we wanted to save this until now to tell you all, but, we are having a baby!" We say and everyone cheers and claps.
"AHHH WHAT?!" Sadie screams grabbing my arm.
"Yep" I laugh.
I loved this, everyone was so excited and happy which made me happy.
"So let's cut the cake!" I yell and we go to cut the cake.
We walk over pose for a few pics and then cut the first piece.
Everyone ate cake and the dj starts up.
It was time for mine and camerons first dance.
We had picked photograph by Ed sheeran to be the song.
"You know, one day this will be our little girl or boy" he says
I decided not to bring up the mother son, dad and daughter dances that normally happen at weddings. I wasn't going to do that to him.
Our dance was over and everyone else joined on the dance floor, I got off because I didn't want to be in a large crowd and I wanted to talk to people.
"Congrats on the baby lills" johnson says.
"Thanks" I say
"You want a girl huh?" He asks
"I mean id love either but a girl would be cool" I say.
"So, I know this is probably a weird time to say thing but, I feel like we've been drifting apart lately. I really don't want that to happen" he says
"It's wont Jack, you're my best friend. I love you" I say and hug him.
"Love you too, now go flaunt that dress" he laughs
"Will do" I laugh walking off.
--
It was time for speeches.
The first was sadie, of course she would want to go first, she's sadie.
"I'm sadie, the brides best friend, I met her about a month before she met cameron through my now husband Jack. Confusing I know.
We got pretty close before she moved away, and when she got back home I was having a baby which she had helped out with so much. I also met cameron at that time. They were always together. And they never got tired of eachother. They are what you read about in fairy tails. They are meant to be, and now their having the fairy tail wedding that lilly always talked to me about, I'm so happy my best friend found such an amazing guy, congratulations guys" she says and I hug and thank her.
Next went gilinsky, my mom, and nate.
Now nash was going.
"I'm nash, cams best friend, a lot of you probably don't really know me. I asked cameron for permission to say a few things before I did this.
I've been friends with cameron for 4 years. And he's never really had anyone there for him, I did notice he was sad, a lot. One day we saw a pretty girl sitting outside of the house that had been vacant for a while. We introduced ourselves but never really expected to become so close to her then we are now. Since cam has met lilly I've never seen him happier, ever. And I'm so happy that she can do that for him" he says.
The last one, was sam.
"I'm lillys big brother, which also means that I've been keeping an eye on them for a while now" he laughs "never have I ever been so comfortable with someone being with my sister. The first time I met Cameron was when I went to go visit her in la. She told me how much he had helped her with her anxiety. And how she felt so comfortable around him, and at this time they were only just friends. When lilly came to live with me, cameron Had moved here too, and I actually got to see how they were together. Cameron treats her the way he's suppose to and I don't think my sister has loved anyone so much, I'm so happy for you guys" he ends it and I smile at him.
The dj started up again and everyone was getting drunk and dancing, I needed some air.
I went outside for a minuet.
I walked around looking at the cute decorated chairs and flowers.
This was such a beautiful wedding.
"He doesn't love you lilly" I hear a familiar voice say.
I spin around and see no one.
"He doesn't love you" I hear it again.
"Stop" I whisper to myself.
"It's all in my head"
"It's not real"
"What are you doing out here" I hear cameron ask pulling me out of my thoughts.
"Are you okay?" He asks
"Yeah just not too pleasant being in a room with half of everyone getting drunk" I say
"Yeah" he agrees.
"Do you love me?" I ask
"We're standing where we just got married lilly" he laughs.
"Of course I love you" he says.
"I love you too"
___________________
Oh my gosh...
I'm so emotional about ending this book, buuuut I'm making a book 2! Hope you guys enjoyed this.
(AHH I CANT BELIEVE IM NEVER GOING TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER IN THIS)
Book 2 is going to be called
All hope lost
Don't let your minds wonder too far!
Thanks again<3