Chapter 39

I began to explain to them who Mandy was and everything that happens with her and why she was here.
"Lilly I'm done playing with jayden" sam says
"What do you mean?" I ask
"We're getting a restraining order, if he hurts you again he gets put in jail" sam says.
"Sam.." I say.
"Lilly we've put this off way too long. I'm getting you a restraining order from jayden and that stupid bitch he's with too" he says.
"Okay..." I say quietly. "I'm sorry" I say to Jack.
"Why are you apologizing?" He asks
"I'm the reason everything bad happens" I say sadly.
"No you're not lilly" nate says.
"I'm taking you to Camerons and then I'm going down to the police station" he says
"Kay..."
~~
I got dropped off at camerons and go inside. He wasn't in the living room so I went upstairs.
I heard talking and quietly walked up to the door way.
There was little carson playing with my makeup. She loved my brushes to death.
"Oh no, not that Aunty lilly will be mad if that breaks" he says taking a lipstick out of her hand.
She picked up my brush and stumbled her way over to cam. She could just barely walk. It took everything in her.
She propped herself on him and started to brush his hair quite messily.
"Oh thank you!" He exclaims.
"Having fun?" I ask and cameron looks at me with an embarrassed smile on his face.
"Wanna give cam a makeover?" I ask carson.
"Yea!!" She says. She Continues to brush his hair.
"A little pink lipstick never hurt anyone" I say pulling out a lipstick.
"Don't you dare" cam says.
"Your no fun" I pout.
*sams pov*
I got to Jayden's house and didn't bother knocking. I went right on in.
"What the hell?" He says
"Listen to me. You have done so much to lilly. And you keep thinking you can get away with it? Especially with me being her brother? Cmon you gotta be smarter than that. I'm done, Camerons done, and most of all Lillys done. I'm getting her a restraining order against you. And if you do anything you go to jail. So I suggest you stay the hell away from her" I say
*lillys pov*
I was sitting out in the garden with carson drinking some tea waiting for cameron to get back with a pizza.
I take my floppy hat off and carson grabs it and stuffs it onto her head. She looked soooo cute with that hat on looking in a magazine. She looked like a mini me.
I took a picture (the one above) and instagramed it tagging Jack and sadie
'Meet my mini me'
"I come baring pizzas!" Cam says walking outside and setting the pizza box on the table.
I cut up a banana and strawberries really small so she could eat them. We ate our pizza and the sun started to set.
Rain clouds started coming in so we went inside.
I changed carson into her pink zebra Jammie's and put on my unicorn onesie. (Yes I have a unicorn onesie)
There was a boom of thunder and cameron ran into my room.
"What was that?!" He yells.
"Thunder smart one" I laugh.
"Well when you live in la your whole
Life you don't know what it is" he pouts and it happens again.
"I don't like it!" He complains.
Then there was a lightening strike.
"I just went blind!" He yells once again.
"No you didn't!" I laugh walking downstairs.
"Lilly I'm scareeedddd" he says and i sit in the couch.
"Oh poor baby!" I say as carson crawls around with her toys.
"I know poor me" he says laying on the couch, laying his head in my lap.
"Why can't we have a normal relationship?" I laugh.
"I have no idea" cam says.
After a while I took carson to her crib and came back down to watch a movie with cam.
~~~
I decided to go on a walk with carson since cam was getting lunch with nash and Jack.
I strapped her into the stroller and went out.
As we were walking I saw a familiar car.
Head down.
"Hey slut! What's up?" Mandy says out the window of Jayden's car.
"I have my freaking niece with me I don't need your crap right now." I say.
"Get the hell out of here jayden" some guy says walking up to me and for some reason jayden drive away. Probably just another guy who's beat him up.
"Hey, lilly right?" The guy with a blonde quiff and green eyes says.
"Yeah how'd you know my name?" I ask
"Well your kinda in a lot of magazines" he laughs.
"Oh yeah that was a while ago though"
"I'm noah" he says extending his hand.
"I'm lilly" I smile then realize how dumb I sound. "Wait you already know that.." I say and thankfully he laughs.
"So you know jayden?" I ask changing the subject.
"Yeah that douchebag has made me pretty mad over the past year" he says
"Same here" I say.
"I know this might sound weird but could I uh, have like a picture with you or something? It's just um, my sister thinks you're really cool and stuff" he says stuttering.
"Sure" I say.
He takes out his phone and snaps the picture.
"Cool, hey do you think you could maybe meet me at the park tomorrow? I mean if your not busy my sister would die to meet you" he says.
"Uh okay tomorrow at 12?" I ask
"Deal" he smiles a bright white smile and walks away.
Weird. Very. Weird.