Chapter 50

(Woah hold up chapter 50?! It feels like I wrote chapter 20 last week! Well, enjoy)
*camerons pov*
I woke up and lilly was still sleeping. I felt way extremely bad for what happend last night. I mean her having anxiety makes her as doubtful as she is and you add people like my mom to it and it just makes things worse.
I also felt bad that I dragged her all the way up here for nothing, but I guess she can see her parents.
I got out of bed and got on my phone. I wanted to take her somewhere special to make it up to her.
She woke up and flopped to the other side of the bed pushing her face into the pillows.
"Morning" I say sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Helllooo?" I say and poke her side and she groans.
"Since when are You a morning person" she asks
"Since I had to plan a date" I say
"Aw yay date night" she smiles.
"Yes it is, I'm gunna go pick you up some starbucks and you find a fancy ass 5 star restraunt and we'll go" I say giving her a kiss and going to get her coffee.
*lillys pov*
I knew why cameron wanted to give me a big expensive date night, yes yes he loves me but he felt bad. And now I can show him that I don't need fancy things to make myself feel better. I just need him.
I Sat up and went on my phone, nate had posted a photo and tagged me and the other guys in it. And when I say the other guys I mean the original group, that didn't have nash and cam. It was a picture of us when I was in 6th grade. I actually screamed at the picture because I was making the weirdest face. We were all at the beach, I was on johnsons back and he kept pretending to drop me so I was terrified. Therefor my face was so awkward. I missed that day. I remember it perfectly.
*flashback*
"Hurry up lilly" sam says walking in my room as I was curling my hair. Curling my hair for the beach? Only because jayden, my boyfriend was going to be there, obviously before he turned douchey.
"Let me finish in peace" I say
"Hey just because you get to come this time doesn't mean you always will" he says (look how well that turned out sam)
"Yeah yeah whatever lets go" i say. Our parents take everyone to the beach.
Jack had always acted weird around jayden. Like he always knew what would happen.
I was hanging out with jayden but he had to leave. So I started to talk to johnson. This had been our first conversation. Ever.
"Hey" I say awkwardly. I mean I'm a very awkward person.
"Hey didn't know you talked" he laughs and I forced myself to laugh along.
"Kind of scared that sams going to kill me for talking to you" I laugh.
"Don't worry I won't let that happen" he smiles. We had the best conversation it went on for at least 30 minuets. And that's when me and johnson became best friends.
*end of flashback*
"Your coffee my lady" cam says handing me the cup. "So did you find somewhere?" He asks
"Yeah, we're going to order pizza and obviously my pasta bowl. We're going to rent the corpse bride and get some Ben and Jerry's sound good?" I say
"Damn I'm lucky" he says kissing me.
~~~
I was getting a call from my mom and I answered it.
L- hey mom
M- hey how was yesterday
"I'm gunna go outside real quick" I whisper to cam and he nods. I step out side and continue to talk to my mom.
L- she really upset cameron
M- how?
L- she just said some nasty rude things and it really upset him.
M- oh that poor boy, not having parents..
L- yeah I feel really bad for him..
M- let us have you guys over for dinner or something. I want him to realize that you guys are getting married, we will be there for both of you.
L- yeah definantly. We'll talk later.
M- okay bye
I hang up and go inside.
"I love you" I say
"Lilly can I tell you something?" He says
"Of course" I say sitting down in front of him.
"I never though I would tell you this, but I think I'm ready now.." He says. "You know why I didn't want to go drinking on my 21st birthday? It's because when I was little my dad always came home drunk.. It was a scary drunk. He- he had hurt me many times when I was only 5 years old. That's why I was able to relate to what jayden did to you. And that's why I will never drink, because when we have a little princess or a little man running around our house I want it to be because their having fun not running scared of their dad"
"Cam...I'm sorry you had to grow up with that..and I know you'll make an amazing dad one day." I say
"Now let's stop with this sob story and order our pizza" he says smiling.
"Okay" I laugh and throw him his phone.
He orders it and we wait.
"So should we just leave at the end of the week?" He asks
"No we can't I have to be here next week!" I say
"Woah why?" He asks awkwardly
"Oh um just thought it'd be nice" I say
"Lilly you know your a bad liar" he says.
"Okay well, I got my wedding dress.. And I have a fitting next week" I say.
"And? Why was it so secretive?" He asks
"Because I don't know I guess I just thought you'd be a little snoopy pants" I say
"Okay girlfriend who goes through every closet the night before any holiday" he laughs.
The pizza and pasta bowl arrived and we basically pigged out.
I loved our relationship, it's like nothing I've ever had, we didn't have to go out to expensive dinners and movies and a bunch of different activities to have a nice time. We just needed to be with eachother.