Chapter 37

I was getting ready to 'move on' with cameron.
I had brought some of my stuff over there yesterday to make things easier.
It was 8:00 and I was going to go get us some Starbucks.
I just walked since Starbucks was down the street.
I walk in and suprise suprise. Jayden's there. With some girl. She looked very familiar.
I decided to call cameron while I waited in line. Jayden wouldn't dare do anything to me in a public place like this.
C- hey lady
L- hey what's up?
C- Just making sure that everything's ready. You sound kinda shaky are you okay?
L- I'll explain later but I called for that reason. Also what do you want from Starbucks?
c- wait is someone there that you don't feel comfortable with?
L- yes.
C- is it a girl? Is it mandy? The one you met at the dinner your dad took us to?
L- now that I look more yeah it is, why is she here?!
C- wait outside I'll be there in 3.
L- but I'm next in line!
C- bye
I hang up and go outside. I could feel jayden and mandy staring at me. Why was she with jayden? Why was she even in omaha??
Cams car zooms up and he gets out. He had jeans and a blue tank top on and his hair looked as perfect as ever.
"You were ready this early?" I ask looking down at my leggings and T-shirt.
"Yeah" he smiles. "Ignore them and let's get some coffee"
We walk in hand in hand and I can literally just picture mandy rolling her eyes and saying something rude about me.
We get to the front and the lady asks us what we want. I liked having cameron with me because I didn't have to talk and he knew exactly what I wanted.
"A vinti Carmel frapaccino and a vinti cupcake frapaccino" he says.
"Okay and names?" She asks
"Cam and lils" he says, he always gave them our nicknames.
We sat at a table and waited for our drinks. We had 20 minuets until we had to be back so we were fine.
We completely ignored Mandy and jayden and our drinks were ready. Cameron went to go get them and lucky me! Jayden comes and sits at my table.
I simply just get up and walk off but he follows me out the door.
"Hey lilly" he smiles.
"Did sam not prove a point or does he need to kick your ass again?" I ask.
"Or do I need to kick your ass" cameron says walking up to us holding my trembling hand.
"You beat me up? Funny!" Jayden says
"Please mr five foot six with no muscle at all" cameron laughs.
"Yeah whatever bro" Jayden says walking back in.
"I got you" cam smiles and we get in the car.
We drive back to his house and go inside.
"So why is that mandy girl here and why is she hanging out with jayden?" I ask.
"Lilly, she was the one I was protecting you from, she's the reason I left." He says.
"So wait she just found someone who hates me and teamed up with them?" I ask
"I guess" he says
"You know what, I have you, and sam, and Jack and Jack, and nate, and sadie. If they want to try something, let them." I say.
"That's my girl" he kisses me.
There's a knock on the door and I answer it to see Jack, sadie and carson.
"Here's everything you'll need" sadie says handing me two baby bags.
"Here take her so I can go get the stuff" Jack says handing sadie carson.
He brings back a car seat and portable crib.
"I love you baby" sadie says hugging carson.
"Bye bye sweetheart" Jack says givig carson a big hug as well.
Carson waves her hand goodbye which was just adorable. They set her down saying goodbye once more and leaving.
"Momma?" Carson says in a questioningly voice.
"Momma will be back later" I say crouching down to her size.
She raised her arms up indicating for me to pick her up so I did.
"Wanna watch cartoons?!" I say
"Yaaaaa" she manages to say.
I sit on the couch with her in my lap and turn on spongebob. Cam sits next to me.
"This is nice" he smiles.
"I love babies" I say.
I go on my phone and go to snapchat and take far too many pictures with carson.
*nashs pov*
I was driving to pick up Bella. We made plans to hang out then go see lilly and cameron.
I get to her house and knock on the door.
Bella said she got a new room mate the other day, that she was friends with online. The door opened and my jaw dropped.
"Oh hey nash" mandy says. She seriously came?!
"Why the hell are you here?!" I say.
"Oh I don't know because cameron will come to his senses soon" she says.
"Why can't you just leave him and lilly alone-"
"Hey" Bella says walking out.
"Hi" I say.
"Ready to go?" She asks.
"Yeah" I say glaring at mandy and getting in the car.
"So you like mandy?" She asks.
"Hah no" I say
"What? Why?" She asks.
"It's a very long and pretty personal story" I say
"Did you date her?" She asks
"Hell no"
"Then what?"
"Something she did to cameron and lilly" I say
"Like what?" She asks.
"I don't want to talk about it" I say.
"Cmon you can tell me" she says.
"Later maybe"
"Okay..."
*lillys pov*
I put carson down for a nap and sat with cameron.
"You're so good with kids" he says.
"Baby's just seem to like me" I say
"So nash and Bella are coming over later" he says
"Okay cool" I say.
"What do you want for lunch?" Cam asks going in the kitchen.
"Fruity pebbles" I say.
"You and nash and your weird fruity pebbles obsession" he laughs
he makes me a bowl of fruity pebbles and hands it to me.
"Cam?"
"Hmm?"
"What's the deal with your parents? Like why haven't I met them?" I ask
"I just don't communicate with them much" he says (I know it's not actually like that)
"Don't you ever miss them?" I ask
"Not really. They treated me kinda badly" he says
"What do you mean?"
"They kinda neglected me, and when they did pay attention to me, it was to yell at me for messing something up. They just have never really been there for me" he explains.
"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I ask
"I don't know, nash is the only one I've told. I just didn't think to bring it up" he says. "That's kinda why I'm so afraid to mess up with you. Because they made me think I mess everything up"
"Cam..." I hug him. "You do not mess everything up" I say
"I guess we're both a little broken" he says holding me.
"I guess so" I say.