Chapter 32

*by the way guys, since there was a time lapse lilly is almost 18 and the guys are almost 20*
Today I was going with sadie to help her pick out the flowers for her bouquet. We were in the shop and talking to the manager.
We decided on lavender and white peonys and carnations since she wasn't a big roses fan.
"Good choice" the lady says.
"We will have that ready for you" she smiles and we thank her and leave. I strapped little carson in her car seat and we drove out.
"So where did jack and the guys go this morning? Sam left with them this morning" I say
"I think their going to pick out their tuxes" she says with a smile.
"You're really excited Aren't you?" I ask even though the answer is obvious.
"Yeah, I remember when I was younger me and my best friend in second grade, Olivia, would plan out wedding for us and our future husbands. But back then all I wanted was to ride in on a pegasus" she laughs.
"Are you still in touch with Olivia?" I ask
"Sadly not, o tried every way I could to get ahold of her but I couldnt" she says. Kinda sounds like my situation with Cameron. I know I could go to la and look for him but
1. He could be anywhere in la.
2. Obviously he left, he doesn't want to be found
3. I don't have the money to go up to la every time I feel like it.
All that matters right now in the wedding.
The wedding was a week away and a lot of things were happening today so sadie asked me to come with her for support. We were just about to go to the salon to get her ends trimmed. We get in and while the receptionists were freaking out over carson sadie got her ends trimmed.
She pays and we head to another salon to meet a makeup artist.
"Hey I'm lindy" the girl with chestnut hair says.
"Hi I'm sadie and this is lilly" sadie says.
"So these are some things I've done for brides in the past few months" the lady says showing a folder of photos.
"These are really nice" I say
"How much would it be to have you do 4 girls makeup?" Sadie asks
"20 per person" she says
"Good well do it" Sadie smiles.
We set a time and leave. It was dinner time and we decided to go back to her house and order everyone pizza because the guys would be back soon.
We get in her house and I set carson in her playpen.
"Ugh thank you so much for coming with me today" she says
"Anytime" I smile
She gets her phone out and calls dominos.
"Hi could I get two large pepperoni pizzas and two pasta bowls with bacon" she says. Whenever we had pizza nights like this we would always get us pasta bowls. It's just something that's stuck.
"Okay thank you" she hangs up.
"I have to pee" she sighs and I laugh.
The guys all start plunging through the door. And I see nate. Ugh.
"Hey lills" johnson says sitting by me. "We never really hang out anymore" he pouts.
"Well yeah it's kinda been weird lately" I say
"Yeah I know, I just miss you" he says.
"Well here I am" I laugh.
sadie walks out and gets a little suprise from everyone.
"Hey babe did you plan dinner I'm exhausted" Gilinsky says
"Pizza will be here in 20 minuets" she says sitting by him.
"Lilly come here" sam says starting to walk out back. Everyone looked at him then to me questionably. I walked out and everyone was looking but I didn't care.
"Are you sure you're comfortable being here with nate?" He says quietly.
"Oh I'm fine" I say
"Really?" He asks
"Yeah, honestly the only person bugging me is cameron" I say looking down.
"I know, but remember what you said, he'll be back" sam smiles. And I look up at him.
"You're the only person who actually understands it" I say.
"Of course I do, I'm your brother" he says. We go back in and everyone pretends that they weren't intently trying to hear us.
The pizza guy comes and nate gets it.
"Your pasta bowls ladies" nate laughs handing us our boxes.
"And your pizza you animals" he says slapping the pizza boxes on the coffee table in front of us.
"You are one of those animals you know" I laugh trying to make things less awkward between us.
"That is very true" he smiles.
I'm glad everything was okay
"So the cake tasting is tomorrow, are you all gunna be there?" Sadie asks.
"A bunch of free cake? Count me in!" I laugh.
"Wilkinsons cake fight!" Sam yells high fiving me.
"Wilkinsons cake fight?" Sadie asks.
*flashback*
"Bye" I yell after my mom and dad. We wait for them to drive away before we run up to the table. It was sams 15th birthday and we had a ton of left over cake. It was also 10 pm. Our parents had to leave to take a few people home.
"Cake war!" I yell. Me, sam, nate, Jack and Jack took the cake outside.
We all grab as much cake in our hands as we could and start to throw it at each other. I got a huge piece smashed in my face by gilinsky and I took mine and smashed it in his hair. Let's just say he wasn't very tolerant of that..
*end of flashback*
"Oh never mess with jacks hair" sadie laughs.
"It took me days to get all the frosting out" he pouts.
~~
We go home and sit on the couch with fruity pebbles watching pewdiepie.
"Is this wedding really stressful for you?" Sam asks.
"I mean id enjoy it more if cameron was here" I say
"Well just remember I'm almost 20 and I don't even have a girlfriend" sam laughs.
"And all your ex's are whores" I say
"Hey you've dated all of my best friend you can't say anything!" He says
"I didn't date gilinsky!" I say
"Oh I know you liked him!"
"Wait how?! Did johnson tell you?!" I ask
"No I over heard you" he says
"When?"
"When you were with that Jenny girl"
*flashback*
it was Saturday (three days after I met gilinsky to be exact) and my friend Jenny was coming over. She homeschooled so we didn't see each other much.
I had texted her that I met a cute guy but that was it.
"Jenny!" I say when she walks in my room.
"Hey! Details! Now!!!" She yells sitting on my bed.
"His name is Jack gilinsky and he's so cute! He has brown hair and eyes and a smile to die for" I say
"Omgeeee lilly! Hit that up!" She exclaims. (Yes she said hit that up)
"Well he's best friends with my brother so I see him literally all the time!" I say excidedly.
*end of flashback*
"I hate you" I say to sam.
"hate you too" he smiles.
"I need sleep" I say putting the empty bowl that previously contained fruity pebbles in the sink.
"Night" I say going upstairs. I did my bedtime routine and headed into bed. I grabbed my phone and saw I had a message from Jacob.
jacob: hey lillian sillian 😋
L- lillian sillian??😂
Jacob: yes you love it
L- how would you know what I do and don't love?
Jacob: okay then what do you do and don't love? Make a list.
L- okay.
I do love: my friends, my brother, cameron, mint chocolate chip ice cream, blue toilet water, sparkley eye liner, and peonys.
I don't love: people who don't like my friends, my brothers ex girlfriends, the fact that I have to unknowingly wait for my boyfriend, and rude people.
Jacob: wait for your boyfriend?
L- I didn't mean to say that.. It just.. Came out......
Jacob: your waiting for him?
L- yeah, he kinda just up and left but I know in my heart he will be back. He will.
Jacob: I know he will.
L- everyone says I'm being ridiculous and that I need to move on, but I can't move on when I love him.
Jacob: don't move on! I'm sure he will be back! I promise!
Okay this guys was getting way to into it.
L- thanks. I'm going to bed, night
Jacob: goodnight :)