Chapter 23

"Did you call the owner yet?" I ask cameron.
"Yeah we got the place but we can't move in until a week after you move back" he pouts.
"It's going to be nice to get out of la" nash says.
"I can't believe you guys are actually coming back with me" I smile.
"its a 3 bedroom and they let you have pets so we can get a dog" he says excitedly.
"You're too cute" I say.
"Well we better get back to packing up your room" he says.
"Nash you gunna help?" I ask.
"I'll be over in a little bit" he says.
"Okay" I say and me and cam walk to my house.
"I can't believe my baby is moving out in two days" my mom pouts as we walk in the door.
"Mom I'm 17 I'll be fine" I laugh.
Me and cam go up to my room and start packing more boxes.
"If I can go 3 months without seeing my brother I'm sure I can go a week not seeing you" I say to cameron.
"It'll go right on by" he says.
"I hope" I say
"So I was thinking tonight we could go to that frozen yogurt shop you love so much, since it'll be the last time for a while that we'll get to" cam says
"Yeah that sounds great" I smile
-------
"Dinners ready!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs.
Me, cam, and nash go downstairs.
"Pasta bowls!" I yell excitedly.
"Yes I decided we might as well have something you actually like" my mom laughs.
"Yay" I say. We go out on the patio and sit at the table out there to eat.
"I'm going to miss the weather here" I say.
"Me too" nash says.
"Were going to miss you so much" my dad says.
"I'll only be one phone call away" I say
"So how are you going to be when Jayden figures out you moved back?" My mom asks.
"Mom maybe it's best we don't talk about him"
"Well I'm sure Sam will take care of him." She says
"Who's jayden?" Cam asks.
"I'll tell you later" I say and my mom mouths a sorry to me.

Me and cam got in his car and started driving to the frozen yogurt shop.
"So who is Jayden?" Cam asks as we sit down with our froyo.
"I honestly don't think I should get into it in public" I say.
"Okay you know what we will enjoy our favor tie place and talk when we get back okay?" He says
"Okay" I smile.
We eat our frozen yogurt and talk about our modeling.
"So Lisa is going to contact a company Down there and we will still be models just for something else" he says
"Oh okay" I say I was sad we wouldn't be working with Lisa anymore.
"Are you excited?" He asks
"I mean I'm excused to see everyone and stuff but moving in with my brother and his girlfriend, I'm not looking forward to" I say
"Why?" He asks
"Because she hates me and she hasn't even met me, she told the guys that if I moved in she will make my life a living hell. I just have to believe that Sam will be the big brother he is and make sure she doesn't"
"If it ends up not working out you can always move in with me and nash, I mean we have an extra bedroom" cam says
"Thanks, Jack said I could stay with him but with johnson that'd be all too weird, and staying with nate would be weird too" I say
"yeah but let's just hope Sam will work everything out"
We finish our yogurt and walk out onto the beach. It was 9pm and the sun was setting.
"I'm ready to tell you" I say turning to cameron.
"Okay let's sit" he says and we sit on a log on the beach.
"A year or so ago I dated Jayden, I had met him in my last year of highschool and we both graduated early. Since all of our friends were still in school we hung out with eachother a lot. After a few months he asked me to be his girlfriend and at the time I thought he was the sweetest guy in existence, so I said yes. He was still sweet for a week or so, but then he started getting really rude to me mentally, calling me names and yelling at me. After a while of that I went to his house one day to apologize for who knows what and after I was done he was pissed at me, a-and he hit me. Once. And after he did he instantly apologized. I was 'so in love' I let it slide. But it just got worse. That one ht turned into 5 and 10 and pushing me into things and just hurting me. I hid it from my parents for a long time. But when johnson found out he went and told my parents. I stayed mad at him for that for a while. Until Jayden one day pulled a knife on me. That's when I got it through my head that I needed to get away from him. He was ready to stab me until nate came in. Nate saved my life. He knew I was there and even though I yelled at him to not follow me there he did. And I owe him my life for that. After I broke up with Jayden I stayed with one of the guys at all times. After what nate did to him that day he won't physically mess me up again. But not too long ago I had gotten into a fight with nate. Jayden had stolen Nates phone and texted me to meet him in the back of the park. I went because I thought it was nate. It wasn't. It was Jayden. I could tell by the look in his eyes. He was ready to kill me. But the jacks had found out that I was there and came. Gilinsky beat up Jayden and johnson just held me. I was crying so hard, and from that day I've been here safe. I-it's going to be hard to go back" I say crying half way through.
cameron just pulled me into the tightest hug I've ever gotten. After a minuet he pulls away and I actually saw tears in his eyes.
"Lilly I can't believe that happend to you, baby I'm so sorry. You deserve so much better" he says
"And I got it cam" I say putting my hand on his.
"I promise you, I will never treat you anywhere near as bad as that guy did, I love you so much" he says
"I love you too" I smile.
"Lilly, I am so proud of you" he says
"You really don't understand how grateful I am to hear that" I say hugging him.
"I'm in love" he says and kisses me.
"Me to"
~~~~~
"Your stuff will be there by the time your flight lands and Sam will be at the airport for you" my mom says as we walk downstairs and outside. My dad starts putting my stuff in the car and I say bye to cam and nash.
"Bye loser" nash hugs me.
"How nice of you" I laugh.
"See you in a week ladybug" cam says hugging me. He always called me lady bug when I wore this dress.
"Bye" I kiss him.
I hug my dad.
"Next time you come back it better not be to tell us your pregnant" my dad laughs. "I'm serious" he says.
"Okay dad" I laugh.
"Bye pumpkin" he says hugging me once more before I et in the car with my mom.
"Bye guys!" I yell out the window before we drive away.
"We're going to miss you so much sweetheart" my mom says.
"I'm going to miss it here, but Omaha is my home" I say
"Did you tell cameron about jayden?" She asks
"Last night, I've Never seen someone look so broken for someone else. He cried mom." I say
"He's such a sweetheart. You chose a winner Lillian" she says
"Yeah, I did" I smile.
We get to the airport and I get out of the car.
"Bye sweety" my mom hugs me. "I'll see you soon" I say and let go. I take my bag and go inside. I go through security and everything.
I get on the plane and look out the window.
6 months away from Omaha. And I'm finally going back.