Chapter 18

Today was the day me and cameron have our photoshoot. The jacks and I were currently driving to the studio to meet up with cam, nash, and Lisa.
We get to the studio and cams car is already there.
"I'm here" I say coming through the door.
"And who are these people?" Lisa asks.
"This is my friend gilinsky, and my boyfriend jack" I say.
"Okay well let's get your hair and makeup done" she says pulling me to the vanity table. I get my hair put in curls and a mini crown braid. They do my makeup very bronzey and cameron gets his hair fixed.
"We have the perfect outfit for you" Lisa says handing me clothes. It was a long purple and blue maxi dress and a white floppy hat.
"This is so cute" I smile looking the the mirror at the dress.
"You look great" Jack says hugging me from behind.
* Cameron's pov*
I saw Lilly come out in her outfit, she looked beautiful. I was going to talk to her but Jack had already walked up to her. I know Jack doesn't like me. And it's probably pretty obvious that I like her by now.
"One minuet"
"One minuet 2o seconds" nash says and I look at him confused.
"You were staring at her dude, you gotta watch yourself it's funny" he laughs.
"Shut up" I laugh hitting his arm and getting up.
"We going now?" I ask and Lisa nods. I helped the camera guy load his car and we followed them to a private beach.
Lilly got out of her car with Jack right by her side. Nash was hanging out with gilinsky. So I was alone. I was really looking forward to me and lilly taking pictures though because we can be alone together.
"Okay guys over here!" Lisa says signaling me and Lilly over to a spot on the beach.
"You look amazing" I smile to Lilly.
"Thanks cam" she says before we get to our spot. The camera man sets us in poses and takes the pictures.
After about 20 frames we were done.
"So I need to talk to you about model business things so, wanna go get some lunch?" I ask Lilly.
"Um sure should I invite the guys or?" She asks.
"No we have to do updated paper work and things we will just bore them" I say
"Okay well I'll let the guys know and I'll meet you at your car" she says walking over to everyone while I walk to my car.
I looked over and saw Jack rolling his eyes at Lilly.
"Whatever Lilly I'll see you later I guess" I hear Jack say getting in his car. Why was he such a jerk? Lilly deserves better. She deserves me.
"Hey let's just go" she says slightly frowning.
"Are you okay" I stupidly ask. Of course she wasn't.
"I'm good, Jack is just the jealous type" she shrugs and we get in the Car.
I drive us to Ihop and we walk in.
"So where's the paper work?" Lilly asks as we sit down.
"There is none" I smile
"Huh?" She says confused
"You wouldn't have agreed to hang out with me if I didn't say that"
"Why wouldn't i?" She asks
"Because Jack doesn't like me" I say
"Cam, don't take it personally. He doesn't like me being friends with any guys" I say.
"Yeah that explains why all your friends are guys" I raise my eyebrow and she laughs.
"What can I get you guys?" The waitress asks.
"She will have the strawberry and banana creme french toast and I'll take the chocolate chip pancakes" I say and the waitress scribbles it down before walking away.
"You know me so well" she smiles
"Well of course I do You're my best friend" I say and it hurt to call her just my friend.
"Jack won't stop texting me" she rolls her eyes.
"Is he like this every time you go out with a friend?" I ask
"Not really" she sighs putting down her phone.
~~
We were driving back to her house and saw the guys outside my house all playing basket ball.
"I would get out but I'm afraid Jack might hit me in the head with the ball" I say and Lilly laughs and we get out.
Jack shoots me a glare before smiling and hugging lilly. This kid is ridiculous.
*lillys pov*
"Missed you" Jack says hugging me. We were literally only gone for an hour.
"So there's this awesome party Nash was talking about earlier tomorrow night and we should go" Jack says
"I don't think I sho-"
"Cmon Lilly you'll be fine" he says
"Well ja-"
"Please babe" he pouts
"Fine" I say and he smiles.
----------
I had 4 hours until the party and I was kinda anxious about it.
Okay let's be real I was very anxious.
But if it made Jack happy that I go. Then I'll go.
I had a dark blue dress sitting on my bed. I took a deep breath and started to put it on. I turned around and looked in the mirror. It wasn't what I normally wore. But I'll just have to deal with it. I slipped on some black pumps which I only wore once because they weren't that comfortable. I slightly curled the ends of my hair. And applied a lot of makeup. I looked in the mirror one more time before I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in" I say and gilinsky walks in.
"Hottie alert" he smirks and I lightly hit his arm.
"This whole up do is awful. This is not me" I say
"It's a party it'll all feel natural when we get there." He says
"I guess" I shrug
"Woah Lilly you look hot" Jack says walking in my room.
"Thanks I guess" I laugh and hear the door bell ring. We go downstairs and I open the door to see Nash and cam.
"Let's go" Nash says and everyone follows him.
"You look nice, but you look better when you don't have all that makeup and that skimpy dress" can whispers to me and I smile. I took that as a compliment. Not getting called hot.
"Thanks cam" I smile and get in the car.
We drive to the party and the whole time I was shaking. No one seemed to notice though which I was happy about.
We got to the party. And to what it looks like there had to be around 300 people here. I nervously walk in and the smell of alcohol hit my face. I had bad experiences with alcohol when I was with Jayden and his parents came home drunk. It was terrifying.
I walked a few feet in and everyone was instantly gone. I was alone in this crowd of people. The air got thicker and thicker as I walked around the people. After about five minutes I was in tears. I ran upstairs and quickly found a bathroom before locking myself in it and dialing jacks number.
"Come on Jack pick up" I say to myself.
"The person you are trying to call is not available" the phone went off and I hung up breathing faster now calling Cameron.
"Hey where are you?" I could hear cams voice yelling over he music in the phone.
"I-in the bathroom" I say hyperventilating.
"Oh- oh my god okay stay calm I'm coming" I hear him say and hang up. Moments later I hear him at the door and open it.
"Come on let's go" he says helping me up and pulling me out of the house. He sets me in the front passengers seat and gets in driving away.
I calmed my breath and wiped my tears before thanking him.
"I'm sorry to pull you from the party like that" I say feeling guilty.
"I didn't wanna be there anyways" he says "id much rather be with you"
We get to the house and go in and sit on his couch.
"Seriously thanks again cam" I say sitting by his side.
"It's no problem" he smiles.
"I love you" I say
"I-" he looks at me with hurt in his eyes. He starts to lean in. I knew this was wrong. But it felt right. He kissed me and I felt butterflies. I kissed back and he smiled and pulled away.
"I love you too" he says before kissing me once more