Chapter 3

Dakota's POV:
I then realize something.

Me: Oh-no. I'm sorry but I only have 1 slice of bologna.

Tuck: That's okay Ella can have it.

Ella: No Tuck I'm suppose to take care of you so you have it.

Me: Now Ella you don't have to worry about taking care of him because now you both have me and can depend on me to take care of you and for this slice of bologna.

I then split it in half an feed it to them then get $50 out of my safe, lock my room door an go to the store and come back with 2 bags of dog food.

Me: Alright this should last a while.

I then get an old bowl from outside and put food in it but they didn't eat.

Me: Why aren't you eating?

Ella: We cat take eat nothing until we let it out.

Me: Oh crap then hurry across the hall and I will take you for a walk.

Tuck: Ya a walk!

We then go on a walk and when we get back they eat the food and I look at the clock and see that I have 2 and a half hours until my bedtime so I give them a bath and I get them ready for bed. But when I walk in from brushing my teeth I see Ella and Tuck in their cage falling asleep so I grab them and put them on my bed and climb under the blanket and to where they are on the side with the wall so they do not fall off the bed.