Chapter 11

Dakota's POV:
When I get to Aleigha's room they are getting ready for a surgery on her but I got there just in time.

Me: What are you doing to her?

Vet: You did want her spayed right?

Me: No I want her to have puppies.

Then the vet looks at the nurse in disbelief ness.

Me: No am I too late?

Vet: I'm sorry to say this but yes.

Me: No!

Vet: Did you not order he to get spayed?

Me: No I just bring her in for a check up.

Vet: While I'm terribly sorry for what I have done but I was told that this was ordered.

Nurse: Wait who are you?

Me: My name is Dakota Cohen.

Nurse: Oh no I gave you the wrong papers doctor. I'm so sorry.

Veterinary Office Boss: That is no excuse your fired.

The nurse then leaves the property and I put Aleigha in a cage and take her home crying the whole way then when I get home I lay Aleigha a bed and Ella in her cage just in case then I really start bowling my eyes out.

Tuck: What happened Dakota?

Me: Well Aleigha was wanting to get filled with your puppies because she was in heat but the one nurse gave the doctor the wrong papers and now you and Aleigha will never be able to start a family.

Tuck: No so she is spayed?

Me: Yes Tuck im so sorry.

Tuck: Well I was wondering when she was gonna ask but now she can't get knocked up.

Then I see Aleigha's head pop up.

Aleigha: Wait why was I asleep?

Me: Well Aleigha. I'm sorry to say but the Vet Spayed you.

Aleigha: Wait! What! Noooooo!!!

Tuck: And you really wanted to have puppies with me?

Aleigha: Yes but now all that we can do is have fun unless you really want to start a family and find another pup.

Tuck: Aleigha! Don't say that I'm not leaving you. I will always be by your side.

Then they nuzzle each other then we go to bed and I hear Aleigha and Tuck getting at it and just ignore it and go to sleep.