Chapter 38

Dakota's POV:
When we get home no one is there so I carry Ella's puppies inside and lay them on her bed and I get a message about Aleigha and Tuck's oldest Alie.
Me: Well Aleigha are you sure you want your puppies sold.
Aleigha: Ya I want to help make other families happy and I don't want us to be stuck with a car full of dogs but I do want to keep Lucky. *Started crying*
Me: Okay then we'll you better say bye to Alie.
Aleigha: Okay.
She then goes up to her 9 week old sleeping puppies and grabs Alie and lays her down waking her then nuzzles her.
Aleigha: I'm so sorry Alie.
Alie: What's going on mom?
We all then gasp.
Brooke: How are you going to explain that?
Me: I have no idea but let's just act like we didn't know.
Brooke: Okay.
Aleigha: Goodbye love.
Alie: Goodbye.
I then leave with Alie and I meet the guy and don't recognize him and he buys Alie. Then we leave with me crying the whole way home.
Me: I'm sorry Aleigha but I'm sure you will see her again.
Aleigha: Ya but are you really okay with me keeping them.
Me: Ya because I will never be able to give up our child that Brooke will have in less than a year. And I can't wait but if you want to keep the rest then that is fine.
Aleigha: Okay.
She then lays down with the rest of her pups and falls asleep.