Chapter 25

Dakota's POV:
It's been an hour and Rocky still has not waken up. So I'm starting to get really worried. But Brooke checked on all the pups and puppies and soon enough it is time for our date.

Brooke: You ready?

Me: Ya. Tuck are you sure you guys will be alright being alone for a few hours.

Tuck: Ya and besides I have Chase here to help.

Me: Okay.

We then leave and we come to a field over viewing a lake and watch the sunset.

Brooke: So this is our date?

Me: Yep and it's the best place to see the sunset.

Brooke: I love it Dakota. Thank you so much.

She then kisses my cheek and I reach into my pocket. And pull out a box.

Me: Brooke. Will you marry me?

Brooke: Dakota. I... Yes!

Me: Ya!!

After a few hours gone by we head back to my house and it's to late for Brooke to go home so her and Chase stayed at my house for the night. But we had 2 very interesting discovers when we woke up.

*Time skip*

Ella's POV:
When I get up I see Chase still sleeping beside me and I quietly get up and go to the kitchen and I see Brooke's car still here.

Me: Did they even come home?

Then I hear someone behind me.

Me: Hello?

Rocky: Hi I'm Rocky.

Me: Hi I'm Ella. Nice to meet you. Wait are you the pup that was lying in Dakota's Room?

Rocky: If that is your owner then yes.

Me: Ya. Owww.

Rocky: What's wrong?

Me: Well don't tell Dakota or Brooke. Our 2 owners but I'm.......