Chapter 22

Dakota's POV:
Me: So a field on a hill during the sunset would be a great time to... You know? Propose?

Chase: Yes.

Me: Okay. Thanks.

Then after a while of talking we arrive at Home Depot and we look for the stuff we need then buy it and take it out to the truck then we get back in the vehicles and go to other place and eventually get everything we need then go back to my house and unload and decorate my house.

I will show a basic floor plan soon but I can't right now sorry.

When we got done decorating the house it looked fantastic.

Me: Thank you so much for your help moving stuff Brooke.

Brooke: Happy to help.

Me: What if we go on another date tomorrow? And this time just me and you and my mom as offered to dog sit.

Brooke: I'd love too.

Me: Great just came here tomorrow.

Brooke: Okay.

Brooke's POV:
When is Dakota going to propose. I mean it is early but we love each other a lot. At least I think so.

*Time skip*

Dakota's POV:
The next day I was getting ready then I heard a knock at the door.

Me: Come in!

Thinking it was Brooke or my mom.

Robber: Get down now and put your hands up.

I do as I was told an Tuck tries to pounce but the robber points the gun at him.

Me: Heel! Tuck!

He then heels and walks away with his nose to the ground.

Robber: Stupid mutt.

Me: Hey leave him out of this!

Robber: Shut up! Now where is your valuables.

I knew that there was no choice I had to tell him the location of my valuables.

Me: Will you follow me?

Robber: Sure. But your hands stay up.

Me: Deal.

I then walk to my bedroom and approach my dresser with a plan. So when I get to my dresser I press a button and it sent a signal to Brooke's phone calling for help then I grab a key out of my dresser and go towards my bed and pulled out my safe and opened it and revealing what was inside. It was a.......