Chapter 30

Dakota's POV:
Ella: What about Tuck?

Me: Shit! He should be okay in my car but let's fix you up.

Ella: I just have a spot that hurts on the back of my neck.

Me: Okay.

I move her fur and find bloody teeth marks.

Me: It's not to bad but how are we gonna get Tuck out of my car?

Ella: I wish Chas was here he could take down that dog and owwwww........

Me: What's wrong?

Ella: My paws they really hurt like nails went plum through them.

Me: Okay. Lets get Brooke up here to take a look and maybe Chase can take down that dog but first let's get you somewhere safe.

I then pick Ella up and carry her to my room then I grab Aleigha and her pups and put them in my room as well and lock the door and go out on the porch.

Robber: Ahh. Look the little boy finally came out.

Me: Me a little boy humm. Bring that dog on I dare you.

I then see Brooke and Chase behind my car. Then out of nowhere the big dog started dashing towards me and I backed up against the side of my house and was waiting for a pounce but I open my eyes to see Chase fighting him and winning so I go after the robber but he grabs Brooke an pulls a knife out on her.

Brooke: Dakota!

Me: No please let her go.

Robber: Give me your dogs all of them even the Shepherd.

Brooke: No Dakota don't give them to him that's what he want and I don't want Chase to go through whatever he is going to do.

Me: I can't do that Brooke. But I also can't give him what he wants.

Robber: Times ticking!

Brooke: Please just take me.