Chapter 23

Dakota's POV:
It was a photo of me and my best friends. So I then gave the photo to the robber.

Me: There is my only valuable that photo.

Robber: This stupid photo of you and your mutts means nothing to me so killing you and taking them will.

He rips the photo into shreds and points his gun at me. I then do a cartwheel and try to knock his gun out of his hands but I miss and he shoots my leg.

Robber: Try that again. See what happens.

Then a mutt sneaks behind the robber and tackles him and I kick the gun the away and I tie the Robber up and call the police.

Me: Thank you so much Cha...... Your not Chase and how did you get in here.

Rocky: My name is Rocky. I am a stray that lives in a cave near here. I keep an eye out for you and I seen this guy wearing a mask pull in and I knew something wasn't right.

Me: Well thank you..... Tuck!

I then see Tuck enter.

Me: Tuck. Help. Can you get the First Aid kit?

Tuck:. Ya.

Tuck runs and gets the first aid kit and I bandage my leg. Then I hear a knock at the door.

Me: Help me up.

Tuck: Okay.

Tuck and Rocky help me and and Rocky keeps the guy pinned and Tuck walks with me to the door. And I open it and see a police officer that was my patient when he was overpowered and shot several time.

Me: Officer.

Officer: Doctor. Where is the culprit?

Me: This way.

The Officer follows me and I see Rocky lying on the ground and I hear Aleigha scream.

Me: No!

We run to Aleigha and Tuck's room. And we see the robber taking Aleigha and her puppies but the officer shots his leg and he falls and the officer arrests him. And he leaves.