1)

My name is Elena Wood and I have been living in New Globegra all my life. I don't know any other place.

I have a twin called Erika Wood and I have always been in her shadow. In the beginning, I didn't mind it, but now it keeps bugging me. I live and study in boarding school, but is this even a life? I keep thinking I am suited for something more.

One day I was staying with Erika and my dad, who is the principal, in front of the school waiting for the new students to come. One car parked and a woman, pregnant maybe in her 7th month, got out of it. She was followed by a beautiful brown-haired boy with blue-green eyes. His body was muscular and even had abs as far as I could tell.

- Hayley, you haven't changed at all. – my dad said.

- You too, Alaric. – Hayley smirked - This is my oldest son, Morgan Benjamin Curse.

- Only Morgan. – the boy mentioned, and his mom gave him an angry look – Morgan Benjamin Curse is cool too. – he added quickly.

I smiled a little at his joke and he noticed me. He raised his eyebrow maybe trying to figure out what a person I am.

- These are my daughters, Elena and Erika. They will take Morgan on a tour around the school, while we talk. – Dad explained.

Morgan said goodbye to his mom, and he followed us inside. He had one big backpack and one suitcase. Erika was talking most of the time and kept mentioning who were the cool students, and who weren't. Morgan just hummed from time to time, partly listening.

- Hey, Rafi. – Erika greeted her boyfriend who came to us and she kissed him making me roll my eyes – Rafi, this is Morgan. Morgan this is Rafael, my boyfriend. - she looked at me – Can you continue by yourselves?

I just nodded and she left with Rafael.

- That wasn't awkward at all. – Morgan commented and glanced at me – So...Elena, what now?

- I can show you your room. – I said and we started walking– You got the biggest room here, which also has a private bath by the way.

- Perks of being а Curse, I guess. – Morgan sighed.

- Isn't that good? I mean your family is well known and one of the richest families in the world. – I said.

- Sometimes it is, but people often use me because of my money. – Morgan sighed again – And I am the biggest kid. There are so many expectations.

- You have few siblings. I have only my twin Erika. – I spoke.

- I have little twin sisters called Gracie and Blair and I have a little brother called Mike. – Morgan answered and thought – Oh, yeah my mom is pregnant with number 6...I mean 5 – a boy, which will be called Henry.

- Big family. – I chuckled - It sounds nice.

Morgan just hummed and we kept walking in silence. We finally reached his room and I said:

- Morgan – he glanced at me – There is a party in the woods. I wonder if you would come.

- Like your date? – Morgan smirked.

- Yes... no. Wait, yes but only if you are comfortable with that and I don't want you to... - I rambled but he put his hand on my mouth smiling.

- Yes, I will come and I am comfortable with that. – he answered as he put his hand down.

- Thank you for stopping me from rambling. I would probably have embarrassed myself in front of you, which will cause me to become even shyer around you. – I said and Morgan chuckled – And I think I am starting to ramble again.

- Don't worry. I find it cute. – Morgan smiled gently - I will pick you up at seven.

- Okay, see you later Morgan Benjamin. – I spoke.

- Please, only Morgan. – Morgan said and I nodded leaving him alone.

"I HAVE A DATE WITH MORGAN BENJAMIN CURSE. Oh, my God."