7)

On the next day everyone had flu.... well, everyone except Morgan. My father decided to cancel all classes and the doctors went around the school checking each student. Erika went to Rafael despite her father's prohibitions. I heard someone knocking on the door and I invited him. Morgan came in and I leaned on my elbow, rising slightly.

- What are you doing here? You will get cold. – I said.

- And leave my crush to be sick alone. - Morgan said and lay down next to me, giving me a gentle kiss on the lips.

- What if you catch the flu from me? - I asked.

- I haven't been sick since I was seven. - Morgan smiled and touched my forehead - Did you take any medicine today?

- Yes, the doctors passed by and handed out pills. - I answered - We have to wait for it to work.

Morgan lay down as I hugged him, and he kissed my forehead.

- What do you think will be the third mission? - I wondered.

- Why do you ask? - Morgan muttered nervously.

- I'm just curious. So far, you have kidnapped a woman and killed one. I want to be prepared. - I said laughing, but I coughed.

Morgan rubbed my back soothing me and kissed my forehead. I raised my head, staring into the blue-green eyes that stared at me worriedly. Even if a few days had passed, I could see that Morgan cared and was worrying about me. Especially now when I was sick. He had come despite all the bans just to be with me.

- I love you. - I said without realizing it and immediately blushed with shame.

Morgan smiled sincerely and happily. He rose very slightly, kissing me. He pulled away a few millimetres from my lips. I could still smell him and feel his breathing.

- I love you too. - he whispered.

I smiled and this time I pressed our lips together. Then the door opened and with Morgan, we immediately separated.

- Morgan, you can't be here. – my dad shocked

- Sorry, Mr Wood, but I couldn't calm down my anxiety until I came. – Morgan apologized.

- You can stay. – Dad smiled seeing how happy I am – How are you, sweetie?

- I am okay. I still have a fever, but I will be fine. – I answered him.

- I will leave you then. – he said and left the room.

- I thought he will throw me through the window. – Morgan joked.

- I wouldn't allow it. – I said and whispered in his ear – After all, I love you.

- Me too. – Morgan smiled so lovely and kissed me.

We spent time talking. I even showed him family pictures of me and my family on my phone. Morgan on the other hand show me his family pictures on his. His family look cohesive and quite close.

We fell asleep when I heard yelling and running. I rubbed my eyes and I glanced at Morgan.

- Morgan. Wake up. – I said quietly and he rubbed his closed eyes – Something is happening outside.

Morgan stood up and walked out of the room watching. I raised from the bed and he close the door.

- Dana die. – Morgan said and he took to his phone – Third mission.

- Did you have an email already? – I was shocked.

- Still not. – Morgan sighed and smiled at me – Let's not think about this. Do you want me to pick a food?

- Yes, please. Chocolate ice cream. – I answered and he shook his hand in amusement – Okay, then whenever you choose.

Morgan nodded and exit taking his phone. After a few minutes, Morgan came back with hot chocolate milk and waffles. I sat and we ate quietly. Morgan smiled for a moment and used his thumb to wipe the chocolate from my lips. He licked his thumb and continued to eat his waffles. I saw that he also has chocolate in his mouth too and decided to do it the same way.

We both smiled at each other and just leaned over to kiss when Morgan's phone vibrated. He took it, opened it, and read the email.

- What do you have to do? - I asked him.

- I have to choose three people from the school to be the new members. – Morgan answered.

- I'm one of them. - I said, but before Morgan was able to start to argue, I stopped him - I don't want to leave you alone. I told you at the beginning that I want to be like you.

Morgan took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and nodded, and I smiled happily. He opened his eyes and wrote a message to his boss or with whom he was talking.

- The other who would be? – I asked while Morgan was still chatting.

- I had a few people in mind. – Morgan said and showed me.

The King:

The third mission is, little wolf, you have to pick three students from the school to reboot here in our organization. Choose carefully.

Morgan:

I already picked my first, but I will need time for the others.

The King:

You have to be ready by the end of the week. We can't wait to see you. We miss you.

- Who is The King? – I asked confused looking back at him.

- I already told you that I am a spy in a secret organization, but I have never told you who the commander is. – Morgan answered putting his phone on the bed and sighed – It's Nikolaos Curse, my dad.

- How is that possible? – I asked – Why the world doesn't know?

- Secret Organization. – Morgan answered as if it were logical and looked at me – To the outside world, my family is spoiled billionaires with houses and cars, but we aren't. We are spies helping the world through the shadows. Everyone who finished his training becomes an official member and gets a code name.

- Your code name is Little Wolf, isn't it? – I asked smiling a little.

- Only "Wolf", but only my dad calls me "Little wolf". – Morgan smiled.

- Do you pick your code name or is chosen? – I asked.

- I chose it, but for the others, it's given. You can't change it. – Morgan answered.

- Even if I had an affair with the son of The Boss? – I said smiling slyly.

- We have to try. – Morgan smirked and pecked my lips – But we have to be professionals there.

- Yes, right. – I said and kissed Morgan this time properly.

He smiles under the kiss before returning it.