11)

It's been a week and Morgan was moved into his bedroom, but he still wasn't allowed to stand up and come to the training. His leg was slightly better although he was limping. From time to time he gasped, and once he could not even catch his breath and had to spend another day in the hospital with an oxygen mask.

Today was the last test and today we would see if I would be a spy or not. I was putting on my shirt when I felt his arms around my waist. His tender lips touched my neck.

- Morgan, you have to lie down. – I chuckled.

- Yes, Mom. - he murmured, and I turned to see his playful smile and the mischievous spark in his eyes.

- You have to lie down. I don't want to see you in the hospital anymore. – I said.

- All right, I'm going back to bed. - Morgan raised his hands in defeat and sat on the bed - Satisfied?

I smiled and went to him. I knocked him down lightly on the bed and kissed his lips. He kissed back, but I backed away and he snorted.

- Stay here or I will move out of the room. - I threatened him.

Morgan moved, getting himself comfortable, rested his head on the pillow and said:

- Good luck. I would very much like to come and see you.

- Don't worry, I will be back as a spy. - I replied and left.

I went into the room and I saw Sasha, Gracie, Blair, Machado's siblings and the other student waiting.

- Is Morgan still in his room? – Blair asked.

- Yes, but we won't be able to hold him there anymore. – I said.

- He has always been boisterous. Even when he was sick, he kept playing and running around the building hiding from our parents. – Gracie explained.

- Yeah, he is very strong. – I smiled.

- And he likes you. We never saw him so happy. – Blair smiled sincerely.

- Not even with his ex-girlfriend whose name couldn't be named. – Gracie added.

I was about to ask more about her but at that moment Nikolaos entered the room and we all lined up.

- Today for some this will be their last day as students and for others a new beginning. I will call you one by one and everyone will put a blindfold on. You will have five minutes to win. - he said – Blair, you first.

Blair succeeded to pass the test even with little difficulty. Sasha was next and she succeeded very clearly. Machado's siblings succeeded, too, and Gracie was no exception. They had mastered the techniques and found their method. I was the last after everyone other students whose names I didn't know pass or failed it.

I put on the bandage and everything became dark. I didn't see anything. I tried to feel the attack, but suddenly a fist hit me in the face. I fell on the mattress, but a second blow came to the stomach. I jumped to my feet and focused on the situation. Nikolaos hit me with restraint after I couldn't block his attack once again.

I heard Sasha laughing with Machado's siblings. Gracie and Blair applauded me, but my head was spinning. I don't know how many minutes it left, but I had to do it. Then I remembered Morgan's words and stood up. I stopped Nikolaos' attacks. The moment I caught him, I used his weight to knock him to the ground.

- Well done, Elena. - he said and I took off the bandage - There were three more minutes.

I was the fastest of them all and I could see Sasha frown in jealousy. At that moment in the room busted one man panting.

- It's The Queen. She is giving birth. – he said.

Hearing this Nikolaos ran followed by Gracie, Blair and me. Going in front of the room we saw Morgan and Mike.

- Morgan Benjamin and Mike, what are you two doing here? – Nikolaos almost yelled.

- Oh, c'mon Dad. We are talking about Mom. – Morgan rolled his eyes – How we would miss the birth of my brother.

- How did you find out? – Nikolaos asked.

Morgan no longer looked him in the eyes and ignored the gaze while Mike had shown interest in his shoes.

- I may have hacked the system through Morgan's laptop. – Mike whispered.

I looked at Gracie and Blair, but they were as shocked as I was. Mike was only 10 years old and was able to hack us so easily. Nikolaos was about to say something when we all heard a baby cry.

Nikolaos went inside to his wife, who was already holding the baby. Gracie, Blair and Mike get inside too. I was going to stay outside, but Morgan took my hand and pulled me inside.

His new little brother was wrapped in a blue blanket and he was still a little fussy, but Hayley rocked him slightly in her arms, and he drifted off.

- Meet Henry Curse. – Hayley introduced the little boy.

Little Henry open his eyes little and I saw beautiful blue eyes the same as Nikolaos and partly Morgan.

- He is so cute. – Gracie smiled.

- But he will be a good spy as us. – Blair added.

- Don't forget a cunning, naughty and huge problem for our parents. – Morgan chuckled looking at his siblings – Like us.

- This will be a disaster. – Nikolaos grinned.

I smiled. I was maybe here for two months and a few days, but I already feel so close to this family. I was never so happy. I kissed Morgan on the cheek and he looked at me confused.

- Thank you for the family. – I whispered in his ear – I love you.

- I love you too. – Morgan whispered back smiling.